Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

I agree and disagree its a pity that rohit was not initially casted from the start. I think that his acting is very good but I feel like looks wise that he is too handsome for abhira. The precious actor was also very handsome but he and abhira looked good together and I dnt think I felt that looks wise they didn't match.

But here rohit looks very manly and hot and he and the new ruhi look good together. Rohit had created a different rohit and he does not have that softness that the old armaan had. I think they need to rebuild the chemistry with him and abhira. But I am happy with the replacements.

@bold - that's very true. He has reallyyyyyyy good chemistry with Garvita. They look hot together. Him and Sam aren't clicking onscreen at all. Lookswise they are a complete mismatch.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't think it's the actor at all but dkp and the writing.

The story just non existent with a plot that you can't make head or tails of, with a lot of incomplete plots and no consistency. An actor no matter how good or mediocre can't work under those condition. RP isn't a robot but human being and playing character that has 5 months history. If the debate was just about his acting then the argument would be justify, but right now the character isn't the same. RP took the role, dkp were easing him slowly to be accepted as Armaan showing soft side but with more maturity which is fine cause it was allowing the audience decide if they can accept him or not.

Armaan treating Abhira like a stranger who is his enemy has nothing to do with the acting. DKP show a bts of Armaan crying begging dadisa on knees for Abhira to stay, then the episode airs all that soft side is edited out we see Armaan telling Abhira to go upstairs to the room, and then tells her you tolerated my family insults for months so another 3 months of it shouldn't be an issue, like WTF.smiley7 Even in the beginning when Abhira was a stranger he didn't talk like that no matter how angry, like when Ruhi was hit by the car cause her thirsty

axx was distracted, so after 9 months according to dkp calendar how can Armaan behave like this.

Look at what they did to Dev character now it seems

VR, has quit YRKKH, posting on SM his role had come to end

Dkp need to decide how they want Armaan cause dkp can bring another actor tomorrow and wouldn't matter if the character of Armaan Poddar, was still trash

You look very very very frustrated Ranismiley36

Kya hua? smiley36

I feel that the writers wanted to change Armaans ckt to a baddie hence they brought this track. Softie wasn't suiting Ropu much. Uspe aise grey shaded ckts better suit hote hain, so maybe he will excel in these angsty scenes.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

Shehzada used to look guilty and conflicted whenever he’d get super angry at Abhira, but Rohit can’t do that because Sheh has a playful face. Armaan 1.0 was as childish as Abhira while Armaan 2.0 looks more like Abhira’s professor. I wonder if the makers are trying to turn Armaan into a villain and bring someone else for Abhira.

From the recent slap bts, looks like it.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Befikre

You look very very very frustrated Ranismiley36

Kya hua? smiley36

I feel that the writers wanted to change Armaans ckt to a baddie hence they brought this track. Softie wasn't suiting Ropu much. Uspe aise grey shaded ckts better suit hote hain, so maybe he will excel in these angsty scenes.

smiley36smiley36

dkp change story everyday on this show, it has my

head spinning. Well the angsty scene they show of

him being frustrated in the room with her smell and hair

was done very well.

Do doing too many reshoot to build FB with new cast

and is causing changes and dragging. Let's see how

this handle this divorce angle

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

It’s really doesn’t matter who plays Armaan’s character sd/ropu/whoever. Chemistry of lead couple is not required in any Rajan shahi show because their tracks/writing only belongs to female lead only, chahe anupama ho ya abhira.

SD/RoPu/future accha admi these all are just silly props to elevate female lead. Props ke liye itna kya sochna! Aj Armaan naam ka prop hai to elevate FL , tomorrow koi dusra prop hoga around FL to elevate her.

Anupama ke sath chahe vanraj/anuj/deepu koi bhi aata jata rahega and they don’t give damn about Anupama’s chemistry with any of these man. Same is happening with yeh rishta now.

Armaan sa was half trash before also, but for me Sheh Sam's chemistry made it bearable to watch the show. When I started watching, I didn't know about the history of Gen2/Gen3/DKP or Ghum 1

I only started watching for AbhiMaan and their story, plus their chemistry and then for Armaan's ckt coz it was really interesting for me. Wanted to see his journey from spineless loser to a strong guy. Kya hi mil gaya end mein🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

smiley36smiley36

was done very well.

@Bold unko bhi nahi patha agla track kya hoga as it depends on TRP smiley36

In all shows ML suddenly stopped loving FL

In all shows FL fell in love

IN all shows FL gets a slap from ML

now In all shows FL will be thrown into Jail smiley36

SP shows be like

https://youtu.be/RpCFCkw1mO0?si=q8WarahNkK5_9q4j

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

ok we understand that dkp felt they needed to replace sheh..but they could have got an actor of the similar age and looks as Shehzada..but they got an actor so different..I’ve seen many long running Hollywood and Bollywood tv shows replace actors in the past .but they somehow seem to get actors that look similar..but here they gave us a completely different Armaan 🤦🏻‍♀️

True. I don't mind the replacement if they had offscreen issues tbh. No producer can run their show with major issues, but atleast ML ka replacement toh like to like karo.

I remember in Kavyanjali show they replaced the OG actor with Ejaz khan. They looked kinda similar but Ejaz was such an upgrade. Aisa kuchh karta dkp idhar. Sheh jaisa banda laata with better acting chops. Would have worked much better.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Oh boy, I thought nobody is gonna say this here!

I was a die hard Armaan fan as much as I was an Abhira fan, with all his flaws... Bura lagta tha uskeliye for all the trauma and sufferings he had endured since his childhood.. And as you said the softness he had, especially towards Abhira even during the most bash-worthy behaviour, kept that AbhiMaan ship on...

I am no fan of SD or RP, I am seeing both for the first time in Rishta... And I am hardly interested in what is happening offscreen.. But I would say Sheh portrayed the Armaan very very well! I was deeply disheartened when the replacement news came, but had full faith in their decision and tbh many of them here who said that RP would nail it... Kept my faith on, had been following the written updates daily, I try to watch AbhiMaan scenes in between, but no, can't find Armaan in that! Don't know what's wrong or with who, it's totally a misfit now!

As someone said, he looks like a professor with no emotions! That emotional burden which Armaan carried was easily visible on his face before, now it's like a plain white board, don't understand what to decipher from that!

I don't think it's the story line, because they have come more close now and they got a lot more romantic scenes recently! And Armaan toh pehle bhi Ruhi ke peeche bhagta tha, in fact it was more before, but still we could root for AbhiMaan!

So true. I also saw them for the very first time in this show. I hadn't even heard about them before ever. This couple and this show brought me back to ITV after years. There was something about OG Ar that just clicked. Maybe his softness, his vulnerability or his niceness, something was eye catching.

They increased the romantic scenes with the new couple, but lost the connection. They could have utilized some episodes after holi to set them up? But they jumped right into the bhar bhar ke romance pool.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I am watching there show here and there. Although I did think both actors played by Ruhi and Armaan were not good enough but Armaan picked up so quick and Ruhi I felt like we kind of adjusted to her as well.

Now coming to the new casting. I believe it’s not just the casting it’s also the change in characters from the writers I believe. Armaan was developing a soft spot for Abhira and he genuinely treated her as family. He used to keep a distance from Roohi and always told her that she’s his brother’s wife and they can never get together again. Although Ruhi disliked Abhira but she still gave older sister vibes.
However, now Armaan acts as if he’s waiting for contract period to end so he can get married to Ruhi. He has no soft spot or admiration for Abhira but only treats her as a guest for merely 3 more months. Even right now he’s not showing any concern for her but is upset that she supported Charu. Ruhi on the other hand acts and fights with Abhira as if they’re the same age. Abhira actually looks more mature than Ruhi but Ruhi was suppose to be this mature ideal bahu is her late 20s.
If these actors were there from the beginning it would have been a whole different thing, but now after we seen the previous ones it’s getting harder for us to adjust. They’re both amazing actors and doing a great job but the sudden change in script is make it worse. I’ve seen Rohit’s work in another show and he’s such a good actor but I feel like it’s the constant pressure on him to be like previous one which is making it difficult for him.

Very nicely put. They changed the ckts to suit the new actors I feel. Armaan from going feral at the mention of Ab leaving him, has suddenly started treating her like a pest he can't wait to get rid of.

I hate when they change ckts after replacing actors. It takes away the entire essence of the ckt and their dynamics.

Befikre thumbnail

smiley36smiley36

was done very well.

Lol 🤣😂

Then I am glad I have stopped watching and got detached. I keep tabs like a random viewer to see if any bada dhamaka Or revelation happens 🤣🤣 Like today I got to know that MG came to know of Ru-Ar past. I watched the episode and saw Ar getting slapped 🤣🤣