Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1203404 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

RP is very different than SD but major changes in character are conscious choices of creative team than actors to be fair .

Initially I liked RP more because he wasn’t giving heart eyes to Bhabhi , even now Jeth Bhabhi cringe scenes exist but at least repulsive factor isn’t increased by tenfolds because of excessive OTT crying and handholding. The softness in couple was also there initially but it has disappeared and family drama has taken over the show. Nowadays there’s hardly any Abhimaan scene anyways .

Both RP /SD say/said in their IVs that Armaan has fallen in love with Ab but makers / writers only go on with zimmerdari jaap for Abhira onscreen ,they’re hell bent on keeping ship platonic and aren’t budging much in all these months .

Even in BTS I noticed that Ar barely gets any prompts to emote compared to Ruhi/Ab. They’re even given cues to blush , smile etc while Ar only gets basic directions about where to move , what to say , they’re not bothered to show Ar’s POV at all nowadays smiley39. Previously he was getting episodes dedicated solely to his crying and getting affected by anything D/V/Ab says but nowadays he’s just a TRP puppet who does things without any proper rhyme and reason. We don’t get to see his POV properly at all .

SD had privilege to work on Ar for months and tweak it to his own strengths but RP came last month in peak IPL season without any prior knowledge when channel is running some toxic common trope of Fls getting trashed by guy they fell in love with , so I am willing to give RP benefit of doubt and blame this on writers than the actors .

RP isn’t given anything worthwhile to work with and whenever he gets something , he has done a good job.

Edited by Daffodils01 - 5 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Can be possible coz just like they made rohit aka advay villan in udaariya…makers can use him as plan B

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Well yes..chemistry toh hai hi nahi..Arman abhira chemistry is non existent ...so I'd say along with the character, rp as an actor has nothing but cringe jobs at hand presently...

They could take sometime and start off with the love story first instead ..

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

Sam can only do so much alone. There should be a give and take between actors while creating chemistry. There seems to be no sync between Ro and Sam.

Earlier some cute scenes of Abhira used to hit hard because of the other party being genuinely involved in the banter. Abhi same scenes look OTT coz other party doesn't react and just stands like a stone.

Agree.. Samne se b shi response milna bhot jruri h Or RP nhi de rha h... Smjh nhi aata itni b kya jaldi thi jha 5 months chance diye wha 10 din or ruk kar koi acha actor nhi la skte the.. Side character thodi tha bhai jo audience adjust kr legi main lead tha atleast Actor dekh kr to lete. Show ka satyanaash kr diya. Muje samriddhi ke liye bura lgta h bs... Uska in sb me koi fault nhi h bt usse b price chukana pad rha h.. Chahe wo scenes ho. Look ho ya trp har jagah chuka rhi h..RP odd na lge isiliye Samriddhi ka look hi kharab kr diya taki samriddhi b bdi lge screen par. Uska hair style makeup dress sb kharab kr diye.. I think RS ka dimag kam nhi kr rha h 😂😡

Edited by Peepa - 5 months ago
Peepa thumbnail

Ab to show track par tabhi aa skta h jb Abhira ke liye New Lead lekar aye. good actor & Handsome fresh face ... Jo samriddhi ke takkar ka ho tabhi show me fir se charm ayega.

Peepa thumbnail

As Armaan Shehzada hi best tha.. Rohit ke bass ki baat nhi Armaan ka role wo gray shed hi kr skta h

Bad choice RP For Armaan... Hope makers Armaan ko second lead kr de nd Abhira ke liye New Lead le aaye...

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree and disagree its a pity that rohit was not initially casted from the start. I think that his acting is very good but I feel like looks wise that he is too handsome for abhira. The precious actor was also very handsome but he and abhira looked good together and I dnt think I felt that looks wise they didn't match.

But here rohit looks very manly and hot and he and the new ruhi look good together. Rohit had created a different rohit and he does not have that softness that the old armaan had. I think they need to rebuild the chemistry with him and abhira. But I am happy with the replacements.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think it's the actor at all but dkp and the writing.

The story just non existent with a plot that you can't make head or tails of, with a lot of incomplete plots and no consistency. An actor no matter how good or mediocre can't work under those condition. RP isn't a robot but human being and playing character that has 5 months history. If the debate was just about his acting then the argument would be justify, but right now the character isn't the same. RP took the role, dkp were easing him slowly to be accepted as Armaan showing soft side but with more maturity which is fine cause it was allowing the audience decide if they can accept him or not.

Armaan treating Abhira like a stranger who is his enemy has nothing to do with the acting. DKP show a bts of Armaan crying begging dadisa on knees for Abhira to stay, then the episode airs all that soft side is edited out we see Armaan telling Abhira to go upstairs to the room, and then tells her you tolerated my family insults for months so another 3 months of it shouldn't be an issue, like WTF.smiley7 Even in the beginning when Abhira was a stranger he didn't talk like that no matter how angry, like when Ruhi was hit by the car cause her thirsty

axx was distracted, so after 9 months according to dkp calendar how can Armaan behave like this.

Look at what they did to Dev character now it seems

VR, has quit YRKKH, posting on SM his role had come to end

Dkp need to decide how they want Armaan cause dkp can bring another actor tomorrow and wouldn't matter if the character of Armaan Poddar, was still trash

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Befikre

Armaan is unrecognizable now. You cannot stan this guy because he doesn't give those soft looks anymore or seems to have a soft corner for Ab despite fighting with her. In today's episode, he was supposed to show some emotions when Abhira was leaving. He rather showed villain wale expressions. It actually looked like she left an abusive husband and parted for good.

Absolutely freaking not, cause if directors had any intentions of showing Armaan

showing any other emotions besides raw anger you wouldn't have heard his

dialogue of saying Abhira don't go, you'll regret it. Also dkp wouldn't have edit

the whole scene of him crying. But RP portray exactly how directors intended

for him to behave being furious that due Abhira actions his sister could've been

seriously injured or worst, and hiding Charu truth. So if Armaan has this much rage

in him why will they make it that he looks sad that Abhira is leaving.

It wouldn't make any sense or look believable at all to the audience.

hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shehzada used to look guilty and conflicted whenever he’d get super angry at Abhira, but Rohit can’t do that because Sheh has a playful face. Armaan 1.0 was as childish as Abhira while Armaan 2.0 looks more like Abhira’s professor. I wonder if the makers are trying to turn Armaan into a villain and bring someone else for Abhira.

Edited by hobbit - 5 months ago