Poll

How many days before end of this generation Abhira and Armaan's love marriage happen?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 months ago

I think After 2 months bcoz according to Rishta track They will sure short love each never like Ghum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

39 per dnt saying Marriage,pregnent,6 year leap as yrkkh follow always like he did this twist in generation 2 and 3,Ab kaun marega waha toh koi n koi mara tha.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by barbieflora - 4 months ago
barbieflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

39 per dnt saying Marriage,pregnent,6 year leap as yrkkh follow always like he did this twist in generation 2 and 3,Ab kaun marega waha toh koi n koi mara tha.

Maybe Rohit (like Samrat in Ghum), or Charu (hopefully).

sister I am unable to understand your reply can you please elaborate.

barbieflora thumbnail

sister I am unable to understand your reply can you please elaborate.

I thought Rohit might be brought back to the show and then he'll die. Abhira would be blamed. That's what happened to Samrat in Ghum hai kisikey S1 and Sai was blame.

But I was hoping Charu might be killed off because well so many reasons

I think Rohit will return bcoz Shivam did mock shoot with new Roohi,and tou are right as samrat was killed he can be killed,but why charu,if thsy killerd charu so how they copy ghum.

barbieflora thumbnail

I think Rohit will return bcoz Shivam did mock shoot with new Roohi,and tou are right as samrat was killed he can be killed,but why charu,if thsy killerd charu so how they copy ghum.

Oh Charu's got nothing to do with Ghum. I just don't like her so I'm hoping she gets killed off so that i don't have to look at her.

I too,I don't like Charu,Roohi,Swarna These three ladies are Irritating,I Don't say that negative character should not exist,Infact in the other hamd I like Dadisa,Samjay,Manish,Yuwraaj.

so Your opinion is right sister

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Madhav or krish ka zyada chance hai ..As their death hit very badly.