Viewers involvement in the show - Page 2

Viewer Polls

Poll

How involved are you in this show and the current track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: free_willy

that should have been one of the options😅

No worries. Next time😁

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope makers see these type of polls and understand how viewers are getting repulsed by the constant negativity and pathetic triangle.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Completely detaching myself. I just come to visit bts thread for see if they got any satbuddhi to change the complete setting and introducing new ML etc. Why someone will invest in a love story without any love from ML at all. We are watching abuse and horror in the name of rishta and love.

Disgusting production.

Edited by leafy2022 - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am watching daily but the show is very boring. I mean I am fine with the triangle but kuch toh tadka daalo.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am watching daily but the show is very boring. I mean I am fine with the triangle but kuch toh tadka daalo.

I am watching Abhira scenes so that k can gossip here.. because my work is very monotonous.. I need to chat here to keep me doing my work in office

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am watching Abhira scenes so that k can gossip here.. because my work is very monotonous.. I need to chat here to keep me doing my work in office

I am on vacation so this a way to divert
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

these weddings between male leads and third angles are always very boring.. it only gets very exciting when the big drama happens and the wedding is cancelled 😂
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Armaan and Ruhi ki Shadi is not happening

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The poll reached 120 count and we got a decent statistics now. Almost 70 % people have stopped watching the show. This track with constant negativity, FL humiliation, and pathetic triangle is clearly not working out. Makers should fix their show before it's too late and audience completely loose their interest.