What a wholesome show. Curses them before Garpravish

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Is Vidya Mentally stable. Honestly I hope Rajan fires his writers the story is just going downhill what happen to Gen 2 and 1 writers who are these Gen 3 and 4 love trainagle crap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Is Vidya Mentally stable. Honestly I hope Rajan fires his writers the story is just going downhill what happen to Gen 2 and 1 writers who are these Gen 3 and 4 love trainagle crap

Generation 3 downfall reason Akshu,Aarohi, Abhimanyu love triangle and Then when Aarohi sidelined then came our sharma ji asxthird wheel.Pehle fight Abhimanyu ke liye thi do behno mein.Fir Aksju ke liye ho gayi.

Generation 4 Downfall reaso msame love triangle between Ruhi Armaan and Abhira.If they sideline Ruhi and realize her that Rohit is her true love 50 percent of crap drama will finish.And we wil se a better story then.

Generation 1 was that where there is no Love triangle That was pure family drama.

Generation 2 shifts from arrange to love concept but it not included any love triangle however they shown us a love triangle between Naira,Gayu and kartik but that was dammm good.Gayi sacrifice her love for Naira.Naira sacrificing her love for Gayu.That was real drama.A better drama.Wher a both sister are ready to sacrifice their love for their sister's happiness but you know decision is always on groom.Because Kartik love Naira So at the end it was finalized that Kartik wil marry to Naira.And Gayu move on then easily.Infact she is happy in their marriage.That was a good love triangle.But what now showing That made Ruhi is worsrlt drama ever.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Is Vidya Mentally stable. Honestly I hope Rajan fires his writers the story is just going downhill

You think Rajan has not given his approval for this scene? Ofcourse he has!, Ofcourse even the channel has.
Krishum thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I mean whoever is writing this garbage needs brain transplant because they don't give justice to own work

. I mean we get so many signs by god that FL and ML are rub ne banayi jodi and meant to be but that won't work because the crazy ,egoistic and toxic step mother curses them for no reason. Like really?? I know you must torture FL but can you not find real reason for that does it have to be so regressive and so toxic?

Vidhya is undoing everything she did for Armaan while his own father was neglecting him. She could have been a little open-minded and welcoming but just to make the lead couple more miserable and to give Roohi some break as she is exposed in front of Armaan and Abhira vidhya's character is compromised.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

current no 2 show ka asar hai, Leena maate never shies away from such stuff and her show is bringing trp, so DKP is also trying that formula.
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

waise Shahi has been saying since a long time (I think it was in initial gen3 interview) that naach gana and gen1 kind of stuff doesn’t work anymore.

so even though this is a legacy show which showed family values in gen1 and gen2, the PH has long moved away from that theme, they will show what sells right now and that his high voltage OTT toxic drama, but in my opinion they don’t really know how to do that properly without making it too eeekk.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Vidhya is undoing everything she did for Armaan while his own father was neglecting him. She could have been a little open-minded and welcoming but just to make the lead couple more miserable and to give Roohi some break as she is exposed in front of Armaan and Abhira vidhya's character is compromised.

Not even accommodating, all needed was she being a normal sad mother. She has all the right to feel whatever for her son and be sad about it. But a young couple who is already sad about a certain thing she is giving them curse to make that problem even worse for them.

How can a mother even curse her child for the child’s happiness?

Writers do you read your own writing?

Edited by leafy2022 - 26 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

This one 👏👏 exact my thoughts after watching the episode. Crappy writing.

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Not even accommodating, all needed was she being a normal sad mother. She has all the right to feel whatever for her son and be sad about it. But a young couple who is already sad about a certain thing she is giving them curse to make that problem even worse for them.

Writers do you read your own writing?

She has taken inspiration from daadisa's cursing. Now she needs to drive the car and meet with an accident so that Armaan and Abhira put their suhagraat on hold or she may die if needed.