xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Same question.

After the identity relevation, will they acknowledge these two characters existed?

As per my understanding, they should do that as they both were a substantial part of ruhi's life (even ak for that matter, if they opens up ak ki history ka pitara).

And maybe after relevation that these two are no more, they could show ruhi understanding what happened all these years, maybe some gussa and then reconciliation of abheera with goenkas including ruhi (not really looking forward to this, but just guessing if this could be a track) ?

Or they are just gonna pretend and force a false history like manish did some days before by saying arohi and abhimanyu married?!!!!

I would be pissed off agar fir koi false history dikhayi toh 🤦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhimanyu - No

Abhir - Mostly no

xanalyst thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhimanyu - No

Abhir - Mostly no

hmm that's a possibility but idk maybe they mention about them... depends on what would be cooking in writer's rotten brains at that time 🙅😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nope as he is too costly for dkp to afford smiley36

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Nope as he is too costly for dkp to afford smiley36

Heard he charges 3 lakh per episode 💸

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xanalyst

hmm that's a possibility but idk maybe they mention about them... depends on what would be cooking in writer's rotten brains at that time 🙅😅

Mention probably in passing but deeper in depth, no
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Same question.

After the identity relevation, will they acknowledge these two characters existed?

As per my understanding, they should do that as they both were a substantial part of ruhi's life (even ak for that matter, if they opens up ak ki history ka pitara).

And maybe after relevation that these two are no more, they could show ruhi understanding what happened all these years, maybe some gussa and then reconciliation of abheera with goenkas including ruhi (not really looking forward to this, but just guessing if this could be a track) ?

Or they are just gonna pretend and force a false history like manish did some days before by saying arohi and abhimanyu married?!!!!

I would be pissed off agar fir koi false history dikhayi toh 🤦

they’ll mention abhir but they’ll make him only akshara and abhinavs son..abhimanyu has been erased completely
xanalyst thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they’ll mention abhir but they’ll make him only akshara and abhinavs son..abhimanyu has been erased completely

I don't think so because ruhi knows who abhir's dad was, but let's see what's on writers mind

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I don't think so because ruhi knows who abhir's dad was, but let's see what's on writers mind

Manish made abhimanyu marry Arohi ..in some dialogues he said a few weeks ago. So they’ll give akshara and abhimanyus relationship the bare minimum mention..or nothing,.because he’s not the heroines father…
xanalyst thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Manish made abhimanyu marry Arohi ..in some dialogues he said a few weeks ago. So they’ll give akshara and abhimanyus relationship the bare minimum mention..or nothing,.because he’s not the heroines father…

seriously man what kinda drug are the writers on while writing these scripts is beyond my understanding.. 🤦