Posted: 9 days ago

Well you can also tell your theory related to Abhir Birla but In my pov what I saw today that the guy is Abhir to whom Charu is gonna married,that rishta for Charu by Kajal,remember and she told her tight her lips in fron of Armaan and Abhira.

I think that's the story makers ine side use Goenkas for searching Abhir and on the other side the guy is coming in Charu's life is already Abhir and Armaan and Abhir imare unaware of that thing so they don't know who us Abhir and who is Charu's future husband both the things.

They are making a revelation track for Armaan and Abhira that who Abhir is and for Goenkas that Abhimanyu was dead and Abhir is alive and he changed his name and a good businessman/doctor/lawyee(amy profession makers think)..

Then Abhir loves Charu,he remember's all goenkas and Ruhi and how he spent childhood with them and he hates them for blaming her mom...

Maybe it is also possible the guy himself forgot his memory and don't know who is Abhir he changed his name and living in a Udaipur now.

Just like Kundali bhagya's Arjun track

Well Any other thoughts regarding.