Character Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

They can say anything bakwaas but truth is truth ..AbhirAbhimanyu Birla❤️.

Originally posted by: xanalyst

seriously man what kinda drug are the writers on while writing these scripts is beyond my understanding.. 🤦

I know right?...What producers want they write and we see.... It's a history of the producer based on his mood swings and dislike of people.... We have seen such a potential plot can be made into a mess that they can't cover up the history but still do it....

Even if Manish didn’t say that they will not show irrelevant characters , they will just have a mention as Abhira’s mamma’s ex ,may be more about her brother.

DKP can afford most famous Hina khan and her photos ,she is the most famous actor from all 3 seasons but he cannot afford brand smiley42 it’s as simple as it is ,they don’t value irrelevant characters not related to Legacy FL Abhira Sharma.

edited out quoted post for Gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even if Manish didn’t say that they will not show irrelevant characters , they will just have a mention as Abhira’s mamma’s ex ,may be more about her brother.

DKP can afford most famous Hina khan and her photos but cannot afford brand smiley42 it’s as simple as it is ,they don’t value irrelevant characters not related to Legacy FL Abhira Sharma.

exactly......characters that do not hold importance in abhira ki life...will most likely be totally erased......

waise bhi abhinav ki pics dikhti hain....and uske reference hota hai.....manyu ko makers ne gayab kar diya.....😂.....

agar makers ko zarorat lagegi...to pics kya use le aayenge....its all about business for them....But IMO....uss character ki zaroorat hi nahi hai...

neil and Abinav hi dikhayee dete hain....😂 He looks like some irrelevant character...😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they’ll mention abhir but they’ll make him only akshara and abhinavs son..abhimanyu has been erased completely

which is exactly why I think Abhir won’t happen.

Abhimanyu is useless to them now.. Abhir maybe

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

which is exactly why I think Abhir won’t happen.

abhir won’t return..but they may mention him..but as the first child of akshara and abhinav. Anyway he was raised by akshara and abhinav.’ So that part is true.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhir has to be mentioned. Manish has to ask what happened unless they totally decide to disregard. Right now I know for sure what is channel’s stand on Abhir unless they have changed. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

seriously man what kinda drug are the writers on while writing these scripts is beyond my understanding.. 🤦

Makers are like Akshara who tried to change genetics of her own son. Just because heroine' father is not prev ML (thank god he is not) doesn't change the whole story they made in gen 3. If they change the narration it clearly shows their childishness and poor storytelling That's all. Just for a character in their story itna change kar rahi hai. Muje tho hasi ara hi hai smiley37.