Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I hope abhir doesn't return. He would be another bhakt of that abheera and ruhi will again be heartbroken. Abhir was like his father abhiM when it comes to being a pet of akshara. Both of them barked on others but wiggled their tails for akshara. Initially I was sad that abhir died but now that I think it was good for the sake of audience. Abhir already behaved like a chota goon ouijja ouijja cheekta rehta tha.

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

You know you are talking about a sick child loving his mother? Bruh.

Ruhi as a child was one of the better characters and both Arohi and Ruhi deserved better, more complex gen 4 sketches. Hating on a kid when this show is normalising someone so vile as Vidya and even Kaveri is something lol.

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

So much hatred for abhira and her father is not good for your health.

Please do some meditation and breathing exercises to help you to stay calm 😊

I am shocked, like, slandering a presumed-dead kid for loving his mother is thing on this forum.

Abhira is annoying and her simping for abusers like Poddars especially after she has Goenka's makes no real-world sense. Par really calling a presumed-dead kid his mother's pet is a choice lol.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

I am shocked, like, slandering a presumed-dead kid for loving his mother is thing on this forum.

Abhira is annoying and her simping for abusers like Poddars especially after she has Goenka's makes no real-world sense. Par really calling a presumed-dead kid his mother's pet is a choice lol.

Ya :( but I think more than hatred for the child, it's hatred for abhinav as the original post has got edited by mod. Originally the Post maker had written something on the lines of Hyena Navra couple and other things

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Charu se shaadi, as per traditionsmiley37

Then what....kya kar lega woh!!!!

What did kairav n naksh do?