Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 days ago
They got PTSD! DKP broke them for life 😂
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHELLY0003

They got PTSD! DKP broke them for life 😂

Haan , abheeera ka latest jhoola scene bahut cringe and eye torturing tha. Last season her parents did dirty and now their daughter repeated the same legacy. Kitne ajeeb lag rahe the armaan abheera jhula scene mein.

Abheera ke cringe acts and dialogues kisi ko bhi vomit kara dein.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 8 days ago
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I would like Abhir to come back. After all, only he & Abhimanyu knew the truth behind Aarohi's accident.

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I hope abhir doesn't return. He would be another bhakt of that abheera and ruhi will again be heartbroken. Abhir was like his father abhiM when it comes to being a pet of akshara. Both of them barked on others but wiggled their tails for akshara. Initially I was sad that abhir died but now that I think it was good for the sake of audience. Abhir already behaved like a chota goon ouijja ouijja cheekta rehta tha.

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Abhir and Abhira share a mother. He is Abhira's sister. Obviously he will support his own sister. Why would he support Ruhi, especially with how much poison Ruhi has been spewing towards Akshu, his mom. Abhira is also his Abhinav papa's daughter. If anything, he will hate Ruhi for all the kands she did. Maybe Abhir knows the truth of Aarohi's death and will give Ruhi a reality check
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

I hope abhir doesn't return. He would be another bhakt of that abheera and ruhi will again be heartbroken. Abhir was like his father abhiM when it comes to being a pet of akshara. Both of them barked on others but wiggled their tails for akshara. Initially I was sad that abhir died but now that I think it was good for the sake of audience. Abhir already behaved like a chota goon ouijja ouijja cheekta rehta tha.

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode

Abhir is better gone wirh Abhimanyu

Wause bhi aake kya karega

He will be another Kairav...good for nothing

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Abhir is better gone wirh Abhimanyu

Wause bhi aake kya karega

He will be another Kairav...good for nothing

Charu se shaadi, as per traditionsmiley37

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

Abhir and Abhira share a mother. He is Abhira's sister. Obviously he will support his own sister. Why would he support Ruhi, especially with how much poison Ruhi has been spewing towards Akshu, his mom. Abhira is also his Abhinav papa's daughter. If anything, he will hate Ruhi for all the kands she did. Maybe Abhir knows the truth of Aarohi's death and will give Ruhi a reality check

These sadist makers can ruin Abhir's character too, so as to torture the FL. Maybe grown up Abhir starts hating Abhira and starts his planning plotting against her with the help of Ruhismiley19
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhir nahi aane wala leap ayega as baccha aarraha hai abhira ka miracle baby abhimaan ayega ab smiley36

Ab is not going to waste her energy on proving her mom is innocent.

Ab is not going to waste her energy on getting yuvraj punished.

Ab seedha baccha ayega uske sath leap. So history wagers sab irrelevant hoga.

Your Obsession 😵 😂 🌵

Rajan Shahi what you did? ✅

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

What if this time instead of AA, AB comes back after a leap...

AB = Achcha bhai. Abhir smiley27