Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

1. Marry someone else as soon as your spouse passes away.

2. If you are a witness of someone dying, blame is on you.

3. Stepmothers hate their step bahus more than they hate stepchildren.

4. Steprelatives are made of Satan' s hair.

5. Always abuse and mistrust your spouse.

6. Cheating is not a sin even if the victim commits suicide because of it.

7. Bigamy prevents global warming.

8. Make a pregnant widowed mother homeless.

9. Abuse a woman who suffered miscarriage.

10. Keep on spending years hating people you kicked out even though they were not at fault.

11. Stand spineless in background when your wife is being abused.

On

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Partyc

1. Marry someone else as soon as your spouse passes away.

2. If you are a witness of someone dying, blame is on you.

3. Stepmothers hate their step bahus more than they hate stepchildren.

4. Steprelatives are made of Satan' s hair.

5. Always abuse and mistrust your spouse.

6. Cheating is not a sin even if the victim commits suicide because of it.

7. Bigamy prevents global warming.

8. Make a pregnant widowed mother homeless.

9. Abuse a woman who suffered miscarriage.

10. Keep on spending years hating people you kicked out even though they were not at fault.

11. Stand spineless in background when your wife is being abused.

On

1 st wala to kartik goenka the great married sirat after naira passed away

on naira's 13vi he met sirat

2nd is akshu witnessed neil dying and the blame goes on her

3rd is vidhya maate hates abhira

4th is appropriate for swarna

5th is the great kartik goenka always abused and mistrusted naira

6th is i cant relate whom you are talking about who sucided due to cheating ? please tell

7th is appropriate for great goenkas

8th is akshu left goenka house when she was widow and pregnant witha abhinav ki abhira

9th is bichari akshu

10th is the great kartik goenka who uselessly hated naira in shubham death 2 year leap

11th is what i cant relate please tell aisa to yrkkh me nahi hua ?

and ya people will fight due to 5th point of mine but its a fact kartik is abuser

https://youtu.be/74Bl3deF7ak?si=EihDfhxJUC3nOMYQ

https://youtu.be/JumYxJlzP-8?si=IP4wF9UFxwbOcPda

https://youtu.be/ilHjJShDUMc?si=TyZKqFW-gYtV5lPR

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago
I believe all males in this show were abusers in one way or another and treated their wives badly at one point in their life. I guess only not Abhinav Sharma. Season 1 Akshara father had this manipulative habit of controlling his wife that underlying anger when she did something against his wishes. Akshara uncle was behaving badly with her aunt Akshara brother also many took his anger on his wife Naithik had ego issues and treated akshara badly especially in the start of their marriage. I guess father in law was good but uncle in law was controlling orthodox person. Season 2 I have not watched this season never interested me but I saw few episodes clips in YouTube and goenka family males were quite egoistic and chauvinist and treated their wives badly. Season 3 ๐Ÿ˜‚The seasons all males except Abhinav and Neil comes under the category of domestic violence. Harshvardhan birla abusive husband and father. Abhimanyu emotional blackmail in the name of love lots of anger issues ego issues, breaking destroying throwing things always to take out his anger scaring all the women be it his mother saali wife or bhabhi, impulsive control freak, shouting at the top of his voice and we all know what he did to akshara after miscarriage. Neil also had some of his qualities of destroying things and shouting. But Neil was lot calmer than abhimanyu. I know akshara and arohi did fair amount of mistakes that deserves anger but the way of dealing with was quite disgusting. Look at Abhinav he also got angry with akshara many times but the way he dealt with her was so different and also quite responsible and respectful. He talked with her made her realise her mistakes on her own never raising voice akshara was more scared of his silence than she ever was of abhimanyu shouting. Season 4 We already know Sanjay is bad, Rohit has his moments but still not quite bad and roohi deserved it. Armaan is good for now but he is controlled by family who takes advantage of his submissive behaviour for their love. He has taken strong stand for abhira for now but his family will wear him out always having to choose between them and abhira and this issue will escalate a lot after marriage and they will seperate I hope at least this generation gets full love of both parents and family. Instead of being raised by single parent. But I know that is impossible because they seem to follow ghkkpm story.
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellytalks

6th is i cant relate whom you are talking about who sucided due to cheating ? please tell

Manish Goenka

He had an affair with his secretary ( Swarna off course) and I think kartik's real mom committed suicide.

Even shaurya , Akhilesh, harshvardhan , all of them cheated on there wives

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some corrections smiley36 :

1. Marry someone else as soon as your spouse passes away. - Akshara Goenka was an expert in this domain

2. If you are a witness of someone dying, blame is on you.- If you directly manipulated , encouraged , instigated a person to risk his life , then surely you are responsible for that death.

3. Stepmothers hate their step bahus more than they hate stepchildren.- Harkatein aisi hongi toh koi bhi hate karega.

5. Always abuse and mistrust your spouse. - Again the trophy in this field goes to Akshara goenka , the besht abuser.

6. Cheating is not a sin even if the victim commits suicide because of it. - Dunno about this , but according to the show it's perfectly fine to have multiple relationships under the pretense of coping with trauma like kairav goenka did.

7. Bigamy prevents global warming. - Once again akshara goenka and kairav are the torchbearers of this philosophy.

8. Make a pregnant widowed mother homeless. 9. Abuse a woman who suffered miscarriage.- Whatever, being a woman, mother or even suffering miscarriage doesn't exempt one from being questioned for their wrong deeds. The moment you do something wrong , your first most identity is that of a wrongdoer/criminal. Crying of a miscarriage state doesn't justify past faulty actions. Be a human and own up to your actions.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 28 days ago
tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Manish Goenka

He had an affair with his secretary ( Swarna off course) and I think kartik's real mom committed suicide.

Even shaurya , Akhilesh, harshvardhan , all of them cheated on there wives

Manish never had an affair

It was misunderstanding of saumya due to which she hanged herself on fan

Only kartik ( 9 years old) and kirti ( 11 years old ) were the eye witnes of saumya ka suicide

So Manish saved himself from police by saying that saumya died due to mental illness

Kash Agar kartik kirti bade hote to wo dono police ke pass jaate or Manish jail me hota

๐Ÿซ 

Young kartik is played by Vedant pandey and young kirti is played by Unknown child actress

In flash back episode you can see all this what I told

Bichara kartik looked so innocent and cute when he saw his mother death in front of him.

He and kirti hid under the table and cried that full night without sleeping

And next day Manish told them ki saumya had passed away ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They became exact blank

They went to thier room and both just silently stared at the pic of saumya

The flash back endd

Ohh my god the childhood trauma

Bichara kartik and kirti

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

1. Marry someone else as soon as your spouse passes away. - Akshara Goenka was an expert in this domain

2. If you are a witness of someone dying, blame is on you.- If you directly manipulated , encouraged , instigated a person to risk his life , then surely you are responsible for that death.

3. Stepmothers hate their step bahus more than they hate stepchildren.- Harkatein aisi hongi toh koi bhi hate karega.

5. Always abuse and mistrust your spouse. - Again the trophy in this field goes to Akshara goenka , the besht abuser.

6. Cheating is not a sin even if the victim commits suicide because of it. - Dunno about this , but according to the show it's perfectly fine to have multiple relationships under the pretense of coping with trauma like kairav goenka did.

7. Bigamy prevents global warming. - Once again akshara goenka and kairav are the torchbearers of this philosophy.

8. Make a pregnant widowed mother homeless. 9. Abuse a woman who suffered miscarriage.- Whatever, being a woman, mother or even suffering miscarriage doesn't exempt one from being questioned for their wrong deeds. The moment you do something wrong , your first most identity is that of a wrongdoer/criminal. Crying of a miscarriage state doesn't justify past faulty actions. Be a human and own up to your actions.

Mihir track dekh lo gen 2 ka

Kartik ko fir aakar gali dogi yaha

Kartik questioned naira's character

He said that naira tumhare or mihir ke beech us raat hotel room me kya kya hua tha

And after this naira leaves house in anger because at that time naira was pregnant with kartik"s child kairav

Then seperation and 5 years leap

After 5 years leap kartik custody case karta hai apne bacche ko paane ke liye

To nikala kyu tha sawal pooch ke bc nesmiley37

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Cheating cheating ki trophy to ek insan ko jati hai everyone knows

Suicide of the great Manish goenka ki first wife saumya goenka kyuki saumya goenka caught Manish red handed with his secretary Swarna Sharma

Then Manish ki biwi saumya hanged herself on fan seh na payi ye sab

Fir Manish Swarna se shaadi kar aaya ye bol kar ke ye kartik kirti ka khyal rakh legi

Now that sauteli 2nd wife is Swarna Goenka

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellytalks

It was misunderstanding of saumya due to which she hanged herself on fan

Only kartik ( 9 years old) and kirti ( 11 years old ) were the eye witnes of saumya ka suicide

So Manish saved himself from police by saying that saumya died due to mental illness

Kash Agar kartik kirti bade hote to wo dono police ke pass jaate or Manish jail me hota

๐Ÿซ 

Bolo , ek achche khaase insaan ko mentally ill declare kar diya , cheap manish. And after his wife's death he went ahead to marry the same woman whom his wife believed to have his affair with.

tellytalks thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Bolo , ek achche khaase insaan ko mentally ill declare kar diya , cheap manish. And after his wife's death he went ahead to marry the same woman whom his wife believed to have his affair with.

No that was because kirti wanted Swarna

Just like kairav wanted sirat as his mom

Kirti was attached to Swarna