Surprise in upcoming wedding (viewers wish) - Page 2

Viewer Polls

Poll

What is the surprise in the upcoming wedding sequence?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Shaadi ho jayegi smiley36

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Sadistic me wants to see Armaan get arrestedsmiley15 Looks like there are a lot of people like mesmiley4

He volunteered for the wedding without checking if his divorce is final. He made a mess of Rohit and Abhira’s lives. I am not going to count Ruhi’s life in the mess. But, I will never forgive him for what he did with Rohit and still continuing to do sosmiley7 Abhira is just an innocent bystander, but Rohitsmiley28smiley19

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mili9

Sadistic me wants to see Armaan get arrestedsmiley15 Looks like there are a lot of people like mesmiley4

He volunteered for the wedding without checking if his divorce is final. He made a mess of Rohit and Abhira’s lives. I am not going to count Ruhi’s life in the mess. But, I will never forgive him for what he did with Rohit and still continuing to do sosmiley7 Abhira is just an innocent bystander, but Rohitsmiley28smiley19

me too. I was the first one to vote for that option 😅

Originally posted by: free_willy

me too. I was the first one to vote for that option 😅

Me too ....smiley37....Armanza must ho to jail smiley37

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: free_willy

Makers and the actors in their IVs keep hinting about some surprise in the upcoming wedding track. What do you want that surprise to be?

Rumaal marriage 😁😁😁😁. As fans wants no marriage.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let him get arrested. Thats also good option. Lol.

free_willy thumbnail

I think makers humari saari wishes par pani pher denge. Na Ruhaan ki shaadi hogi, na Armaan arrest hoga, na Rohit Lautega aur na hi wedding cancel hogi bas postpone ho jayegi

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Rumaal marriage 😁😁😁😁. As fans wants no marriage.

Maybe madhav went to file a case and send police to arrest armaansmiley39

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Jeth bhabhji ki shaadi tootne ke baad, dadiji and fufasa can’t marry at the same mandap of bhabhji’s dream of.Dadiji and fufasa two pathetic soul deserve each other.

free_willy thumbnail

Rohit poddar’s comeback got the highest vote. However, it’s clear based on the BTS that he is not coming back in the current track. I hope makers will bring him back in the next track.