Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Such a long show and the Gen 4 marriage they decided to do green screen one. Cut down the cast instead of making them props in the show and go to a palace and shoot

also is Abhira just going to get degraded in every ceremony

would it not be nice that everyone knows before she is married

also where is haldi and mehendi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Such a long show and the Gen 4 marriage they decided to do green screen one. Cut down the cast instead of making them props in the show and go to a palace and shoot

also is Abhira just going to get degraded in every ceremony

would it not be nice that everyone knows before she is married

also where is haldi and mehendi

Now everything is already done,We can't do anything else criticising makers.

Var and Vadhu reached there home after marriage.I think on Wednesday this episode will telecast where instead of vidya Mansiha will be seen doumg grahoravesh fasam of Dulhan.

Btw I also wanted a big grand wedding like Abhira generation 3.I said it many time from ine month continuosly,but everything gone in vain.

I think there is no third wedding for thsi couple and we can make hope for next generation only.That's only thing we can do now.

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Now everything is already done,We can't do anything else criticising makers.

Var and Vadhu reached there home after marriage.I think on Wednesday this episode will telecast where instead of vidya Mansiha will be seen doumg grahoravesh fasam of Dulhan.

Btw I also wanted a big grand wedding like Abhira generation 3.I said it many time from ine month continuosly,but everything gone in vain.

I think there is no third wedding for thsi couple and we can make hope for next generation only.That's only thing we can do now.

Abhira ki wedding se jyada kharcha in logon ne gangaur mein kiya thaa. Her dupatta and lehenga were also gorgeous during that time. I don't know shaadi ko itna panauti kyun bana dala.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Abhira ki wedding se jyada kharcha in logon ne gangaur mein kiya thaa. Her dupatta and lehenga were also gorgeous during that time. I don't know shaadi ko itna panauti kyun bana dala.

Haan Gangaur mein Armaan ka look bhi acha tha.

Location bhi new and big thi.

And costiems sabhi ki achi thi.And woj dupatta wala idea bhi acha tha.

Ghat nakli tha but acha ghat tha.

Mujhe bhi yahi laga Abhimaan wedding se expensive tog Gangaur shoot tha.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Normal couples journey is from shadi to divorce. Abhiman journey was from divorce to shadi ..toh everything else that's meant for married couples is shown already ..abhiras first everything is already done Including muh dikhayi , gangaur falana dimkana sab kuch . Toh shadi achi ho ya gareeb kya fark padta hai. Next time ho jayegi phir se.

Their relatives must be laughing at them , Matlab kitni baar abhira ko shagun dege? Beech mei ruhi ko bhi diya hoga smiley37

Edited by Krinya - 27 days ago
ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Actually It was pretty decent wedding. I mean let's be honest it was all poddar sponsered wedding and they did keep it minimal for abhira comfort as already she was quite uneasy with all tamzham and also it if you see their wedding guest list also is less as there is no one from bride. Goenkas are saying they are from bride but it's only three people and as the truth is not revealed so poddar mostly thinking they are doing charity for abhira. So it's logical this wedding is quite low key compared to previous weddings as in all yrkkh weddings both families were equal in status and had big family. Even Muskaan and kairav wedding was simple. And I think this wedding is happening in goenka house. Agar destination wedding karne jate toh it will be like poddars are on some vacation as only abhira is from bride side it will be quite awkward. And also poddar did face lots of humiliation and gossip due to all the wedding drama of Roohi - Rohit, Armaan abhira wedding divorce, Roohi -Armaan, and now again abhira Armaan. Dadisa is like just getting all the pairs in order to get some normalcy. Once it is confirmed kiska rishta kya kehlata hai dadisa will play her saas bahu games. As she rightly said losing a battle to win a war. Dadisa has won Armaan life long devotion with this wedding so when abhimaan seperate he will not leave.
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ruining the mehendi and haldi with a cringy and ghisa pita infertility issue was not necessary...If they wanted to show Armaan's love for her they could have done it with some other progressive issues.

Ruining the wedding day with psycho Ruhi's stunts by wearing the same dress (what was the meaning of that by the way? It was so lame) was unnecessary...

Can't they show a normal and peaceful wedding for once? Why so negativity?

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Ruining the mehendi and haldi with a cringy and ghisa pita infertility issue was not necessary...If they wanted to show Armaan's love for her they could have done it with some other progressive issues.

Ruining the wedding day with psycho Ruhi's stunts by wearing the same dress (what was the meaning of that by the way? It was so lame) was unnecessary...

Can't they show a normal and peaceful wedding for once? Why so negativity?

Exactly. Nobody demanded a grand wedding..but everyone wanted a happy tension free wedding .

What they basically did was , gold plated cards and rings worth crores ke baad it was as if poddars went bankrupt..himachali gareeb function followed by dhaba function and this shadi which is full of issues & chaos...haldi mehndi was cut down, shadi bhi bas phere hi hue mushkil se...

Why would they even bring up infertility track right now ? Even the status talk..like if they accepted abhira it's senseless to taunt her about her status and she , about her self respect ..and ruhis psycho stunt in abhiras wedding lehenga took away the cake , the bakery & the wheat fields 👌 hats off to the person who thought abt it & one who executed it. Ghatiya se ghatiya show mei bhi nai hota hoga aisa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly. Nobody demanded a grand wedding..but everyone wanted a happy tension free wedding .

What they basically did was , gold plated cards and rings worth crores ke baad it was as if poddars went bankrupt..himachali gareeb function followed by dhaba function and this shadi which is full of issues & chaos...haldi mehndi was cut down, shadi bhi bas phere hi hue mushkil se...

Why would they even bring up infertility track right now ? Even the status talk..like if they accepted abhira it's senseless to taunt her about her status and she , about her self respect ..and ruhis psycho stunt in abhiras wedding lehenga took away the cake , the bakery & the wheat fields 👌 hats off to the person who thought abt it & one who executed it. Ghatiya se ghatiya show mei bhi nai hota hoga aisa

Exactly No ine demanded these unnecessary drama.

I like Kairav Muskan wedding because it happened peacefully with all functions small bachlour party also.

Grand wedidng nahi mangi thi bas ek shanti se hine wali wedding mangi thi.

Woh bhi nahi ho payi makers se.

Har function ki Dadisa,Fufasa, Infertility,Ruhi in sab ke chakar mein ruin kar diya.

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: ashle

Actually It was pretty decent wedding. I mean let's be honest it was all poddar sponsered wedding and they did keep it minimal for abhira comfort as already she was quite uneasy with all tamzham and also it if you see their wedding guest list also is less as there is no one from bride. Goenkas are saying they are from bride but it's only three people and as the truth is not revealed so poddar mostly thinking they are doing charity for abhira. So it's logical this wedding is quite low key compared to previous weddings as in all yrkkh weddings both families were equal in status and had big family. Even Muskaan and kairav wedding was simple. And I think this wedding is happening in goenka house. Agar destination wedding karne jate toh it will be like poddars are on some vacation as only abhira is from bride side it will be quite awkward. And also poddar did face lots of humiliation and gossip due to all the wedding drama of Roohi - Rohit, Armaan abhira wedding divorce, Roohi -Armaan, and now again abhira Armaan. Dadisa is like just getting all the pairs in order to get some normalcy. Once it is confirmed kiska rishta kya kehlata hai dadisa will play her saas bahu games. As she rightly said losing a battle to win a war. Dadisa has won Armaan life long devotion with this wedding so when abhimaan seperate he will not leave.

exactly...agar goenkas kar rahe hain...jo pehle hi karzon mein dooben hain...and armaan is fighthing their case to get their house back...aise mein grand shaadi kaise dikhaate?? abhira has just completed her studies...to grand dikhaate to sahi nahi hota...upar se armaan is 'ganda khoon' to simple shaadi makes more sense...

jo bhi ho...jaise bhi ho...bas ek hi baar ho yhe shaadi...aur functions karte rahen...ab karwa, dussehara, diwali..sab aana hai...😂