Posted: 7 days ago

I wish abhira saved dadisa and got stabbed. It's dream sequence for abhira. To watch armaan 's concern

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Khanmiss

I wish abhira saved dadisa and got stabbed. It's dream sequence for abhira. To watch armaan 's concern

This is not Ekta series where female leads get hurt or injured while saving others. In DPK world, it’s opposite, others get hurt in the process of saving female lead and then all blame goes to female lead smiley37
I know yaar. I am just hating this . I just wanted abhira to get hospitalized.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Trp less hua toh they will get Abhira stabbed

annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I totally agree- I have been secretly hoping abhira to get hurt- car accident or just faints because of her genetic condition- something to make armaan scared that he going to loose her. And he can start taking care of her extra and not blame her for every time.

Dadisa getting hurt will only make people blame abhira and she might start blaming herself too that because of her everyone around her is getting hurt (like Ruhi had mentioned). It’s getting very tiring lol to keep watching the FL get blamed for everything. And no one speaks up for her.

I am just following this shitty track waiting desperately for abhira getting shot, or stabbed .
Even in the Revelation they gave such a small abhimaan scene to show abhira's despair. It was so badly edited. Abhira could atleast have a panic attack
Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've always wanted to see abhira dying and then a distraught armaan realising his and his family's torture on her.

So true. We are being tortured for loving abhira. I wish we get it before this gen ends
Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ek question- sab shows m fans fl ko humesha badly injured ,memory loss ,divorcee , find new male friend kyun demand karte hai.

Kya fl ko basic respect aur love ke liye hospital bed tak jana jaruri hai. Aur agar aisa hai toh kya fayda aise pyar ka jo aapko death bed pe dekh kar hi aayega.

😕