Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Well they probably go this way, ruhi will try to show Apshaguns during rituals, Vidya will think something terrible is gonna happen, Ro will die due to Ruh on wedding day but Abhira willl be blamed. Arman will mourn him and they will throw Abhira our. Leap happens or Accha Admi enters.

They won't blame ruhi or show her as a reason if leap is next.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel ab has tied rakhi to rohith. I feel day before wedding ab and ar will consummate and rohith will plan to bring ab to wedding hall as a brother. So he will go to fetch her but yuvraj will escape and try to kidnap ab. Rohith as a brother tries to protect her and end up dying. Before that ru Ro will consummate their marriage as ruhi will realize rohith loves her or something will happen and they will consummate.

Except Consummation part, i think something like this will happen but Yuvraj coming back is unlikely

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel ab has tied rakhi to rohith. I feel day before wedding ab and ar will consummate and rohith will plan to bring ab to wedding hall as a brother. So he will go to fetch her but yuvraj will escape and try to kidnap ab. Rohith as a brother tries to protect her and end up dying. Before that ru Ro will consummate their marriage as ruhi will realize rohith loves her or something will happen and they will consummate.

DKP ke bas ke nahi hai non sanskari cheezen karna, Jeth Bhabhi cringe bhi bade sanskari way se dikhaya tha, it's how to do cheating in sanskari way 🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Article aya hai , he's gonna die 😭

Please share link. Want to see if it is legit or just speculation based article
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Except Consummation part, i think something like this will happen but Yuvraj coming back is unlikely

yuvraj can come back as he is toshu in anupama so dkp ne retain kiya hai usse smiley36
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Please share link. Want to see if it is legit or just speculation based article

Its an India Forums article

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So Ruhi turning negative is giving them TRP's that's the reason for not letting her move on n still let her be a forced obstacle between leads

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not understanding thisTRP stuff all the top five shows are leaders in their time slots and have been for quite a longtime so what is the competition…. I mean the need to have more negative regressive storylines - like triangles…. I don’t see competition to these slot leaders ! Plus I think the targeted TRP audience is all regressive people and not representative of the whole audience of these shows ! A ver sloppy system!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

c h e c k where it's rised and fallen. Brothers fights raised it seems. Rohit raised on ar abhira and ruhi calmly doing khaands😂20240817_214522-COLLAGE.jpg