Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Rohit will suicide .. as per news .. he will understand that Ruhi is cheating him and the blame will come on Arman ..

Aisa champak maut? Tauba Tauba
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Rohit dying? Kuch gossip aaya hai aise hi hawe mei teer?

Article aya hai , he's gonna die 😭

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

They are getting rid of Ro to give Ruhi Khula maidan to jump on Arman. Hope DKP is not disgusting enough to show Arman having kids with Abhira and Ruhi. Ewww...

It was a open secret that in last gen Dkp want cross couple. We don't have to be surprised if they does this in this gen. They won't show ruhi jumping this time because it won't serve their purpose. They will kill Rohit only after ruhi accepts him and accept abhira as her massi's daughter. This was the same pattern for ruhi's mother also. I actually don't want Rohit to die, but...

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

It was a open secret that in last gen Dkp want cross couple. We don't have to be surprised if they does this in this gen. They won't show ruhi jumping this time because it won't serve their purpose. They will kill Rohit only after ruhi accepts him and accept abhira as her massi's daughter. This was the same pattern for ruhi's mother also. I actually don't want Rohit to die, but...

Ruhi is in full villain mode, she can do anything

Lo Ji, kya kya soch rahe the aur kya ho raha hai, but ek doing suicide is heartbreaking, ruhi ka bigadta na kuch, to maja bhi ata , he should have exposed her and disgusted her in front of everyone, badi ayi dudh ki dhuli banne wali.

As per IF rohit dies, they didn't mention about the suicide. Where is the article.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

As per IF rohit dies, they didn't mention about the suicide. Where is the article.

Someone told me, I also didn't see any article like that.

Article aya hai , he's gonna die 😭

Honestly I don't feel Rohit die this soon,because article came right after trp. Rishta fell to 5th position and trp is stuck between 2.1 and 2.2. This might be to increase the curiosity of viewers. Even if rohit dies it will be after abhira's identity revelation. So may be his death comes after 2 or 3 weeks. Identity revelation, blame game, acceptance everything has to happen right.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Honestly I don't feel Rohit die this soon,because article came right after trp. Rishta fell to 5th position and trp is stuck between 2.1 and 2.2. This might be to increase the curiosity of viewers. Even if rohit dies it will be after abhira's identity revelation. So may be his death comes after 2 or 3 weeks. Identity revelation, blame game, acceptance everything has to happen right.

Well they probably go this way, ruhi will try to show Apshaguns during rituals, Vidya will think something terrible is gonna happen, Ro will die due to Ruh on wedding day but Abhira willl be blamed. Arman will mourn him and they will throw Abhira our. Leap happens or Accha Admi enters.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Well they probably go this way, ruhi will try to show Apshaguns during rituals, Vidya will think something terrible is gonna happen, Ro will die due to Ruh on wedding day but Abhira willl be blamed. Arman will mourn him and they will throw Abhira our. Leap happens or Accha Admi enters.

i feel ab has tied rakhi to rohith. I feel day before wedding ab and ar will consummate and rohith will plan to bring ab to wedding hall as a brother. So he will go to fetch her but yuvraj will escape and try to kidnap ab. Rohith as a brother tries to protect her and end up dying. Before that ru Ro will consummate their marriage as ruhi will realize rohith loves her or something will happen and they will consummate.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i feel ab has tied rakhi to rohith. I feel day before wedding ab and ar will consummate and rohith will plan to bring ab to wedding hall as a brother. So he will go to fetch her but yuvraj will escape and try to kidnap ab. Rohith as a brother tries to protect her and end up dying. Before that ru Ro will consummate their marriage as ruhi will realize rohith loves her or something will happen and they will consummate.

Chances of this is high, in lost also the character died due to villan when he tried to save fl. Pakki was never the reason.