Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Single mother Abhira to ayegi but without marriage baggage nahi otherwise Dadisa bacche ko kabhi accept nahi karengi as Ps.........

which will bring more kalesh smiley36 dadisa bashing that child being illegitimate and armaan handling his family and abhira wohi toh chahiye dkp ko smiley36

Dadisa ke liye ruRo kid will carey more importance over abhimaan child. As rohith is legal heir as per her smiley36

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

which will bring more kalesh smiley36 dadisa bashing that child being illegitimate and armaan handling his family and abhira wohi toh chahiye dkp ko smiley36

Dadisa ke liye ruRo kid will carey more importance over abhimaan child. As rohith is legal heir as per her smiley36

Ruro kid won't happen as ro is dieing 😭😕

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Kya pata Rohit ko phir se laaye hai kid ke liye hi

They won't kill rohit before kid hopefully. 🤞

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

They won't kill rohit before kid hopefully. 🤞

Kid so soon? I don't think so, ro will die on Abhimaan's wedding day, Dasi sa abhira is apshagun drama. But I like Diya's idea of Abhira Kid before marriage, it would really be a very interesting track if done right. 😕

Kid so soon? I don't think so, ro will die on Abhimaan's wedding day, Dasi sa abhira is apshagun drama. But I like Diya's idea of Abhira Kid before marriage, it would really be a very interesting track if done right. 😕

The article never tell when will rohit die. But yes, high chances are it is before marriage. Before that abhira's identity truth need to come out. I think that will surely happen during wedding preparation. The truth can be shock to both girls in which both boys will be their support. Anyway they can change the entire story in one or two episodes. With ruhi armaan not happening, ruhi gone to gvs none thought the return of rohit, but he came.

Edited by shalu1786 - 2 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

The article never tell when will rohit die. But yes, high chances are it is before marriage. Before that abhira's identity truth need to come out. I think that will surely happen during wedding preparation. The truth can be shock to both girls in which both boys will be their support. Anyway they can change the entire story in one or two episodes. With ruhi armaan not happening, ruhi gone to gvs none thought the return of rohit, but he came.

They are getting rid of Ro to give Ruhi Khula maidan to jump on Arman. Hope DKP is not disgusting enough to show Arman having kids with Abhira and Ruhi. Ewww...

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

They are getting rid of Ro to give Ruhi Khula maidan to jump on Arman. Hope DKP is not disgusting enough to show Arman having kids with Abhira and Ruhi. Ewww...

Rohit will suicide .. as per news .. he will understand that Ruhi is cheating him and the blame will come on Arman ..

Abhira might fight his case to save him from going to jail

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Rohit will suicide .. as per news .. he will understand that Ruhi is cheating him and the blame will come on Arman ..

Abhira might fight his case to save him from going to jail

Lo Ji, kya kya soch rahe the aur kya ho raha hai, but ek doing suicide is heartbreaking, ruhi ka bigadta na kuch, to maja bhi ata , he should have exposed her and disgusted her in front of everyone, badi ayi dudh ki dhuli banne wali.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Rohit dying? Kuch gossip aaya hai aise hi hawe mei teer?