Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 months ago

Not at all surprised by the drop... Jhanak level FL torture and humiliation wont work for Rishta... Since the past two - three weeks trp audience is again and again proving this fact and those good for nothing writers are hell bind in increasing toxicity instead of reducing it... I still cant believe that they made Rumaal revelation such a phuski one... Come on it could have been such a trp puller plot and all they did is over glorification of mahanata murtis... And now this rumaal shaadi torture🤐🤐... Ratings are bound to decrease more...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ummm who said ML and PL are not important? PL is not the main character but she is important.

Characters are needed for the story. Drama is needed. This is not a charity. This is business. They have to keep the show running.

Exactly us audience want drama that make sense, I don’t care who is legacy, FL, PL, ML, just give us a a story. I enjoyed when the story was about kidnapper or the dynamics with Dev and his ex-wife, audience liked cause it was different and refreshing. But look they dropped everything without explanation. This isn’t charity but audience aren’t Yo Yo, either and DKP don’t care. Audience like the story of Abhira moving cause it was different and we saw new characters. Let’s see next week

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ye video dekh kar aisa nahi lag raha jaise ye humko bol raha hai ye faltu story hamare wajah se chal raha hai smiley36

https://youtu.be/K2aLRi7FcRw

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

ummm who said ML and PL are not important? PL is not the main character but she is important.

Characters are needed for the story. Drama is needed. This is not a charity. This is business. They have to keep the show running.

lmao exactly!!! FL is the only Imp character on the show? Bruh, then why tf Ekta, Shahi nd Ghul , Murga casting ML, PL, and vamps nd side characters? They should just cast FL and show her daily life and career if that's the move for TRP.

But nah, that's not how it works. TRP audience ain't giving a damn about FL's career. ML, PL, and vamps are there for the drama nd to move story forward, duh. ITV shows are a biz, no one's forcing anyone to watch. There are hella options and channels out there. If you don't vibe with this show, there's always another. Newbies like me don't care about legacy crap, but there should be a story. This gen ain't got any story from the start, just copying another show and failing hard.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

They should just cast FL and show her daily life and career if that's the move for TRP.

But nah, that's not how it works. TRP audience ain't giving a damn about FL's career.

EXACTLY. And career and college pe Kitne episodes chalayenge. And that solo journey jaap is so boring.

Unless there is spicy drama, no one is gonna watch it. Btw the channel was looking for writers and creatives for daily shows. There was a vacancy in Feb. don’t know if it is filled or not

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mai toh Bol rahi hun, FL ko hi ML, PL Dadi Sa, Charu sab Bana do , bas Phupha Sa ko rakhlo smiley42smiley42

Yeah I am waiting for the day DKP will also realise this fact that Only FL matters n her being the only one present will bring bhar bhar k TRP's

It will be interesting to see FL herself playing ML Villain/vamp supporting characters n others I'll definitely watch atleast few episodes Just for novelty n if story is good maybe more

Dora-cakes thumbnail

I also think that All characters contribute to drama n affect TRP

Nobody alone can decrease or increase TRP

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The thing with what works for TRP and what does not is something that only channel and PH knows. Baki everyone is just guessing. (And fighting smiley37)

Dora-cakes thumbnail

The thing with what works for TRP and what does not is something that only channel and PH knows. Baki everyone is just guessing. (And fighting smiley37)

True

Actual facts are only known to the involved parties

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Trp of Ghum🤝 Rishta 🤝 jhanak

Similar to their nikkamme mls......