Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

wow when increased its. for fl ,but decreased which was shown exactly same day but decreased due to them when Ruhi was snot shown much

Yes ..it is because of leads the trp is gained..people side with either ML or FL ..when story moves according to FL or ml only trp will be retained..when thisri aurat is shown trp will decrease only na..

Originally posted by: sweta2005

wow when increased its. for fl ,but decreased which was shown exactly same day but decreased due to them when Ruhi was snot shown much

I didn't say because of Ruhi trp decreased. I said after that episode all the episodes trp decreased. Expectation of viewers didn't met , so it's decreased

Edited by Veenapai - 5 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishma1

As this is a legacy show n Only FL matters so why are there other characters in the show Are they Only present for Increasing PH cost n decreasing TRP'sOnly FL in the show = high TRP n low costOther characters along with FL in the show = low TRP n high cost Is DKP doing business or charity by casting actors for not at all important ML PL villains n other not at all important supporting characters When they are not even needed n Only FL is enough 😔

ummm who said ML and PL are not important? PL is not the main character but she is important.

Characters are needed for the story. Drama is needed. This is not a charity. This is business. They have to keep the show running.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

ummm who said ML and PL are not important? PL is not the main character but she is important.

Characters are needed for the story. Drama is needed. This is not a charity. This is business. They have to keep the show running.

That due to toxicity and couples separation trp decrease

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

That due to toxicity and couples separation trp decrease

I don’t know yaar. Aisa information only the channel and PH has.
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes ..it is because of leads the trp is gained..people side with either ML or FL ..when story moves according to FL or ml only trp will be retained..when thisri aurat is shown trp will decrease only na..

I have learned it from previous seasons that trp gain is due to ml or fl and trp decreasing is due to pl,side actors,supporting actors,villains,grey characters cameos,few non living things…..etc

this time if trp decrease then i blame dv papers and those pens which didn’t work and armaan’s special bench

Edited by Annabethhoney - 5 months ago
Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Nah i saw previous gens not only gen3 and trps blames soo…i saw people blaming non living things too….sooo dv has done this trp droppp…..next is pens,guitar hiding dvp,armaan bench,water jug,ladoo,armaan phone, dinner plate by ruhi,akshara’s dairy….….mainly custard 🍮

removed quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

1.9 trp is very low ml, fl and pl is not enoughsmiley36 as issi trp pe shahi ne bola tha show was in the verge of shut down smiley36 now i demand octagon love story smiley42

Bring abhira's friend who loves ab

Yuvraj loves abhira

Abhira loves armaan

Armaan loves ruhi

Ruhi loves armaan

Rohith loves ruhi

Doctor guy loves ruhi

Bring Ruhi's friend who loves ruhi.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Akshara’s birthday celebration was not the problem.. BTS of Ruhi Armaan hug, her trauma were the problem.. it was clear from those Bts that Armaan will be with Ruhi while poor Abhira will be left alone.. no one is waiting to see Armaan and Ruhi together.. Obviously there will be drop in TRP but few Ruhi admirers (mainly online viewers) might say otherwise.. if they keep giving too much Ruhi Armaan scenes, especially showing them going on dates, Ruhi behaving like wife, their wedding preparations etc then few lollipop scenes of Abhira won’t work!

overdose of Ruhi has killed this show. All over social media people hate Ruhi..but dkp is keeping her like sellotape stuck to the show 🙄
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rishma1

It decreased a lil bit Last week Only because of FL the TRP increased This week except FL all other characters story writers PH etc. led to decrease in TRP Really sad why they don't only show FL 19-20 min on-screen As this is a legacy show n Only FL matters so why are there other characters in the show Are they Only present for Increasing PH cost n decreasing TRP'sOnly FL in the show = high TRP n low costOther characters along with FL in the show = low TRP n high cost Is DKP doing business or charity by casting actors for not at all important ML PL villains n other not at all important supporting characters When they are not even needed n Only FL is enough 😔

Mai toh Bol rahi hun, FL ko hi ML, PL Dadi Sa, Charu sab Bana do , bas Phupha Sa ko rakhlo smiley42smiley42