Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

TRP is not for rumal shaadi discussion ,this is for abheera”s swag entry into phones snd her putting every family member their position

I know it is of divorce track also

Rishta, Jhanak, Ghum hum saath saath hai continues for one more weeksmiley42

I love SP shows unity nowadays

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Udhne ki asha come in top 5 with no triangle

No one is interested in triangles any more.. a good love story with family drama will be appreciated to forget real life troubles.. here all the shows except very are toxic and increases blood pressure and they all follow a similar template of love triangles..

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

So all the drama around Abhira returning and whatever happened after that has not caused the TRP to spike ? Empty drama doesn’t help ..you have to back it up with a strong storyline which is missing

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Decrease of 0.1 from last week. Considering pathetic storyline of Abhira after valuing her self-respect than going back & putting up with manchild like Armaan and most arrogant Poddar Dadi sa 1.9 isn't bad considering how most of the ppl were livid with Abhira returning. Episode wise TRP will give further clarity.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Why are we even surprised with the fall? All glitz and no substance is not going to get any trp. Yes, Abhira's swag entry might have restricted the fall to 0.1. Otherwise, it would have gone way down with the kind of nonsense they churned out. After leaving with her head held high, Abhira returned to the hellhole for the likes Vidya. Yeah, I'm sure trp audience loved how Abhira interpreted her mother's words as to being a doormat bahu. smiley29 They are not going to get anything, no matter how much swag they show unless they write proper story. And give their so-called ML a damn spine. No one is going to accept a ML who is nothing but a puppet at the hands of his grandmother, stepmother and bhabhi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira entry was one episode, so the rest of the week was BS, no continuation. I don’t even remember what they showed but I’m mad it didn’t drop lower than just -0.1. Abhira living in hostel was 2.0. Let’s get out of our head that DKP, is showing tracks for trp, if that’s the case why don’t used the same formula that was giving them the highest trp, which was 2.4. You can’t run a show without a story or consistency

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So abhura chose self respect toh trp increased and they again brought her back and made her cry with almost everyone ganging up..trp dropped so they again took u turn and take her tl again that instance of hers of no mlre crying and focussing on her goal..

Kya pagalpan hai smiley29

Chakkar aa rahe hai..

Aur khud pe gussa..

Kya faltu serial ko analyze karne baithi meinsmiley44

Khair mujhe toh kal ke bts ke baad inyerest khatam ho gya...

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Exact way Ruhi's admirers think people didn't like Akshara's birthday celebration forgetting Birthday wasn't celebrated for entire week. Ruhi's trauma drama could have also caused a drop. Episode wise TRP will give better picture.