dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

HEY FRIENDS

JUST GOT AN IDEA,WITH THE CRAPFEST GOING ON, I HATE HOW THEY ARE MAKING ABHIRA SO WEAK AND GULLIBLE. So it's my version of her journey. I am not an expert in writing. So just trying. Hope you like it.

TWO SOULS ONE DESTINATION

A crossover fusion (SS)

Prologue :

In the chaotic streets of Karol Bagh, Abhira Sharma was looking for her favourite Gol-Gappa wala. Today, she felt like treating herself to some spicyness as she felt her life had become bland. She had felt herself to be in a very lonely state of mind and was feeling a bit directionless. She has been trying to refocus on her life and dreams..but ,it was being tad difficult for her to forget her past, especially her first love Armaan.

Though it's been more than two months now since she left Udaipur after handing him the divorce papers…yet she felt incomplete and missed him terribly. She had no Ally,no friend ,nobody to share. She had lost trust in all relationships and had become a lonely soul. She laughed,talked,went about her daily chores…but it was all robotic. She felt lost. She tried to find life in udaipur…but finally she gave up..ans left Udaipur forever a few days back. At present, she was in search of a place to live and start afresh. She was running out of money and staying at hotels was proving troublesome. Suddenly, she spotted the Gol-Gappa wala and ran towards it to forget all her worries.

As she started eating, she missed armaan competing with her.

She wished she could fill her bland life with spice again. As she was about to have another piece…there came and other girl. The girl looked very pale yet asked for the spicy piece. The girl seemed lost just like her, but who was she to judge. The vendor said “ Madam! You can't each much. This girl here (pointing towards Abhira) eats too spicy stuff. It's not meant for evryone.” That girl looked at Abhira strangely and said…to Abhira “ Is it so??”.

Abhira laughed and said, “Yes! You will not be able to eat it. Only tough nuts can bear this spice ,as life has made them immune “.

The girl just smiled and said,” Then let's see who is more immune to this spicyness ?. Challenge???”

Abhira -” What's at stake? Life has taught me every action has a repercussion. Nothing is without a consequence or benefit ?”

Stranger - “ If I win, you pay for my plates ! But ,if you win ,I shall take you to eat out tomorrow,but not today?”

Abhira was surprised. After many months she felt a thrill. But,along with it, she felt that this girl was trouble or in Trouble. Something was not right with this girl. Even with this nagging feeling, she couldn't back away from the challenge .

After about half an hour, both the girls were drenched in sweat, coughing, eyes brimming with tears, yet not giving up on eating. Finally the vendor had to stop as he was scared that something would happen to these two girls and he would be in trouble. Both the girls had no reaction other than very seriously observing and silently studying each other. There was no more smile on their faces except a question. After a few minutes of silence, they both spoke simultaneously:

“ How much pain have you been through to be so immune to such spicyness??? “

Abhira - “ How do we decide who pays?”

Stranger - “sorry,but I can't because I have no money today. So let's keep the deal.Tomorrow it shall be me. Same place same time ! What say?”

Abhira - Where do you live? How do I believe you would keep your end of bargain?

Stranger - Actually, at present I am staying at a girls hostel near by till I find a place to live. I had come here three days back, and a girl at the hostel planked and took away all my money. This is my address. My name is Savi, Savi Ish…no I mean Chavan. What about you?

Abhira - Hi my name is Abhira Arman…I mean Sharma. Ok! I believe you. So tomorrow it is. Ok! Bye..and believe me..don't try to cheat me. Ok. Bye..

Both Savi and Abhira parted there ways to meet again..with lots of curiosity about each other. This deal felt something more than just a Pani- Puri party and after a long time Abhira felt livelier and looking forward for a new tomorrow. This girls Savi had intrigued her and Savi chavan was also feeling the same intrigue for Abhira Sharma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting

Word Count: 1

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing start! Loved your concept.

Excited to read more

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

savi and abhira meet they will heal each other

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing story

Both Abhira and sai are in same kind of pain

Please update soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Eagerly waiting for next chapter

Please update soon

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago