Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

I think Abhira can send a message to poddars and then change her number.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thanks for the chapter.

Very hearthbreaking indeed to go through what Abhira is feeling, her hurt knows no bound.

Less expectation from the show but am sure abhira's heartbreak when knowing the truth will be devastating we will all cry with her coz she got a moron in her life but we all want her to move on and achieve her dreams.

Waiting for next.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 6 months ago
Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I hope in next chapter, he goes through all the levels of guilt and grief, and should see real face if ruhi and her manipulation, may the family put all the blame on him....go die armoron and chuhi for all i care, all I care for is a loving jeevansathi for baby sa and a happy life.....btw such great writing, lovely piece of work, you wrote everything which we wanted in the show am highly intrigued for the upcoming chapter.....❤️

Pinecone thumbnail

Waiting for update!

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think Abhira can send a message to poddars and then change her number.

Hm. All characters need to be flawed in order to be interesting and engaging, and in my understanding, one of Abhira's flaws is that she is quick to assume that the Poddars don't need her and won't miss her. It's a defence mechanism perhaps - she doesn't want to wait to find out if they do love her, to save her the pain of finding out that they don't. Being fiercely independent as she is, she forces herself to be strong without the need for anyone's support, even though, deep inside she knows that she has grown deeply attached to them all.

So I think, even if this thought crosses Abhira's mind, she would dismiss it.

That being said, I might have a twist in mind, for Abhira and the Poddars to cross paths sooner than you might think. The thought is still in rumination mode, don't know where it will go smiley36

whimsical thumbnail

Thank you, @arshisimple, @Supervampire, @8Lucky88, @Milalal27, @CaptDeadpool007, @Shamitashah1001 - for your very encouraging comments! smiley27

@8Lucky88 - I agree, Armaan needs to grow a spine, and Abhira needs to show that she never needed anyone's support to fulfill her dreams. Ruhi's constant taunts (which themselves came from a place of insecurity), have hit her badly. Armaan saw her as a responsibility sure, but not as a burden. Abhira's view of herself has been affected by the things that Ruhi said, and she needs to reaffirm herself smiley20

@Milalal27, @CaptDeadpool007, @Shamitashah1001

- Point taken, about Armaan being a joker / moron smiley4 I can see that if at all I do decide to end the fanfic with an Armaan-Abhira ending, I will have to work very, very hard to make sure it's convincing and satisfactory for you and all the other readers. As of now, I'm honestly not sure where the story might go. I have a few options in mind, but sometimes, these stories take on a life of their own and just write themselves smiley17

whimsical thumbnail

PART FIVE

Amidst the rustic charm of the Mussorie resort, Armaan found himself surrounded by remnants of Abhira's past, each item a silent testament to her character and dreams. Ruhi had already left, perfunctorily informing him that she would be going back to her B-Nanu's house. Armaan had been unsuccessful in locating Abhira, but somehow, he could not bring himself to leave for Udaipur yet. Mussorie had him captured, like the memories of Abhira. He looked around him wistfully.

Scattered across the room were photographs of Abhira, capturing moments of joy and laughter shared with Akshara, and several others - some friends, staff members from the resort, vegetable sellers, balloon animal makers, artisans, laborers, rickshaw pullers, street performers... In those candid snapshots, Armaan glimpsed the warmth and kindness that defined Abhira's interactions with others, her infectious smile lighting up the frame. She had a way of bridging the gap between strangers, of finding common ground with people from all walks of life.

In one of the photographs, Abhira was captured amidst a group of children, their faces lit up with unbridled joy as they encircled her like a flock of eager birds. Abhira's own expression mirrored their delight, her infectious smile radiant and genuine. Her eyes sparkled with a childlike innocence, reflecting the pure happiness of the moment. Armaan could imagine the tenderness of the moment, infused with an Abhira-like sense of whimsy and spontaneity.

As Armaan lingered over the photographs with her friends, a wave of regret washed over him. He realized that he didn't know the names of Abhira's friends or where they were. He saw, with a slight twinge, that some of the friends were male. He scanned their faces. Could one of them be the guy that Abhira had had a crush on? He had never been able to know, never had the chance to ask. They had had too little time together, and he was the one responsible for driving her away. And now, perhaps, he would never know.

Nestled among the pillows was an old, well-loved teddy bear, its worn fur and missing eye bearing witness to the countless hours of comfort it had provided to a young girl longing for companionship.

On the shelves, a stack of well-thumbed books awaited, each one a window into Abhira's voracious appetite for knowledge and her love of storytelling. From classic novels to works of poetry, they reflected her insatiable curiosity and thirst for adventure.

As Armaan explored the room, each item revealed a new facet of Abhira's character, painting a portrait of a woman who was kind, ambitious, full of dreams, slightly lonely yet fiercely independent, mischievous, and fun-loving. And as he pieced together the fragments of her past, Armaan couldn't help but feel a profound sense of regret for not recognizing the depth of her beauty and the richness of her spirit.

Memories of the hurt in Abhira's eyes flooded his mind. He couldn't shake the image of her wounded expression, the pain he had caused etched deeply into her features. Each recollection was a dagger to his conscience, a reminder of the consequences of his actions.

He felt a profound sense of shame for having made Abhira feel unwanted, for failing to cherish her presence and make her feel valued. It was his fault that Ruhi had been able to interfere in their lives, for he had given Ruhi that power. By not being clear about his feelings and boundaries, he had unwittingly allowed Ruhi to entertain hopes that were never meant to be fulfilled, only to shatter them as well.

As he reflected on the hurt he had caused, Armaan realized the depth of his mistakes. He had wronged so many people - Rohit, Ruhi, Abhira... Each name weighed heavily on his conscience, a stark reminder of the pain he had inflicted through his actions and inactions.

But it was Abhira's name that resonated with him the most, her image haunting his thoughts like a ghost from the past. He wished he could have the chance to meet Abhira, just once, to look into her eyes and tell her the truth—to come clean about everything he had kept hidden from her.

He felt a deep sense of remorse for not being honest with Abhira about the nature of his relationship with Ruhi. She still did not know, why Ruhi was able to interfere in their marriage. Time and again, Abhira had asked him, her eyes searching for reassurance, but he had kept her in the dark, as though she did not deserve to know, as though she did not matter. Abhira had always been truthful and forthright, unafraid to speak her mind and stand up for what was right. He wished he could have imbibed the courage from her to be truthful to her as well, to treat her with the respect and honesty she deserved.

The weight of his guilt threatened to overwhelm him as he acknowledged the pain he had inflicted on Abhira. Each mistake he had made felt like a stone dropped into the depths of his soul, creating ripples of pain and anguish that reverberated through every fiber of his being. They formed a mosaic of his failures, a tapestry woven from threads of shame that threatened to unravel at any moment.

But amidst the tumult of his guilt, there existed a fleeting glimmer of solace—a fragile sanctuary that he knew he would find only in the embrace of truth. He knew he had to confront his transgressions, to lay bare the secrets he had concealed for far too long, and confess the truth to his family, and one day, if he had the chance, to Abhira as well.

They would hate him, shun him, he was certain of it, because he did not deserve forgiveness. It would wreck him to see the disgust and hatred he felt for himself, in their eyes. In the aftermath of their rejection, he would be left alone—adrift in a sea of remorse and regret, with only the echoes of his own guilt for company. It was a desolate prospect, but one he was resigned to face, for it was his rightful punishment for the wrongs he had committed. As shattering as it would be, their disdain could never surpass the depth of his own self-loathing. For how could they hate him more than he already hated himself?

It was there in Abhira's room, amidst the relics of her life and the echoes of her spirit, that he found the strength to confront his demons. Surrounded by the mementos of her kindness and integrity, he felt her presence like a guiding light, urging him to do what was right, no matter the cost. In that sacred space, he resolved to emulate her, to embody the courage and honesty she had always exemplified.

He did not know for how long he had been in Abhira's room, submerged by his thoughts... It was a phone call that shook him out of his languor.

An unknown number.

His heart skipped a beat. Perhaps it was someone who had spotted Abhira... Could this be the breakthrough he had been tirelessly seeking?

He answered the phone hastily, daring himself to hope once more.

"Armaan?" Abhira's voice on the other end trembled with uncertainty.

Part Six

Edited by whimsical - 6 months ago
Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I hope Abhira calls him and talks to hum coldly and rudely, and just for the divorce papers..... would love it.....armoron sa aur gaali khao...and author please let him have the honour to meet Abhira's crush or male friends he so desperately wanted to meeet....go to hell ....my baby sa is hurting, go and cry with your chuhi in poddar house with all the thali ke baingan members🤭....also you explained Armoron's turmoil so well like I could feel his emotions and expressions through the screen....i also wanted to hit him hard...but ....please isko rulao aur grovel karwao, waiting for the next chapter eagerly ❤️❤️

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice

Word Count: 1

Pinecone thumbnail

Beautiful.

Ab bas repent karne seh kuch nahi hoga, he needs to actually own up to his mistakes.