Posted: 6 months ago

Wow beautiful!!!

Abhira’s call.. wow interesting!!!

Eagerly waiting for the next one

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written

Loved reading the details on armaan getting to know abhira by going through her things

I’m very curious about the phone call

Excited to read more

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Did not expect abhira to call him but nvm!!!

Band bajao him come on abhira!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

I hope Abhira calls him and talks to hum coldly and rudely, and just for the divorce papers..... would love it.....armoron sa aur gaali khao...and author please let him have the honour to meet Abhira's crush or male friends he so desperately wanted to meeet....go to hell ....my baby sa is hurting, go and cry with your chuhi in poddar house with all the thali ke baingan members🤭....also you explained Armoron's turmoil so well like I could feel his emotions and expressions through the screen....i also wanted to hit him hard...but ....please isko rulao aur grovel karwao, waiting for the next chapter eagerly ❤️❤️

Don't worry, she won't give in that easily! smiley14 Thanks for the comment! Your anger at 'Armoron' is so endearingly funny!!

Thanks!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Beautiful.

Ab bas repent karne seh kuch nahi hoga, he needs to actually own up to his mistakes.

Aapka hukkum siraankhon par smiley27

Originally posted by: swetha10

Wow beautiful!!!

Abhira’s call.. wow interesting!!!

Eagerly waiting for the next one

Stay tuned! smiley2 Thanks for commenting!

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Beautifully written

Loved reading the details on armaan getting to know abhira by going through her things

I’m very curious about the phone call

Excited to read more

Hehe.. I have something up my sleeve for sure with that call smiley17

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

Did not expect abhira to call him but nvm!!!

Band bajao him come on abhira!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter

Hehe.. kahaani mein twist! Wait and watch! smiley4

Thank you all so much for the feedback smiley31

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5

PART SIX

As Armaan stepped onto the platform at the bustling Dehradun train station, a surge of anticipation coursed through him. He scanned the platform, searching for any sign of Abhira, his heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

He checked his phone again, he was at the location she had texted him, very close to the platform that she had indicated in the message. Armaan's thoughts raced as he tried to make sense of Abhira's motives. Had she called him here to confront him about his actions, to demand answers for the pain he had caused? Or to unleash upon him, the full extent of her rage? Would he somehow, miraculously, have the opportunity to make amends, even though he had behaved so despicably? He reminded himself that she still did not know the full extent of his wrongs, and resolved to come clean to her.

The train station was buzzing with activity, a symphony of voices and sounds blending together in a cacophony of movement. Passengers and coolies hurried to and fro, their footsteps echoing against the paved floor, while vendors called out their wares from colorful stalls lining the platform.

Armaan's eyes swept over the crowd, his pulse quickening with each passing moment. And then, amidst the throng of people, he caught sight of her— Abhira, standing a short distance away, her figure illuminated by the soft glow of the station lights.

As Armaan approached Abhira, the weight of her hurt was palpable, casting a shadow over the reunion he had longed for. Her eyes held a mixture of pain and stoicism. Armaan's heart sank as he met Abhira's gaze, the guilt of his actions weighing heavily upon him.

She stood beside a man, his back turned to Armaan, his features obscured from view. Yet even from behind, there was something familiar about the way he held himself.

As Armaan approached, his footsteps echoing against the platform, he felt a surge of emotion welling up inside him. He couldn't tear his eyes away from Abhira, her presence filling him with a sense of warmth and longing he hadn't felt in what felt like an eternity.

And then, the man beside her turned slightly, his profile coming into view, and Armaan's breath caught in his throat. It was as if time stood still in that moment, the world falling away, as he locked eyes with the man who stood beside Abhira. Rohit, his long-lost brother, alive and well.

A rush of emotions washed over Armaan—relief, joy, disbelief—all swirling together in a whirlwind of feeling. He felt a lump form in his throat as he struggled to find the words to express the depth of what he was feeling. There were so many questions left unanswered—why had Rohit left, where had he been all this time, and why hadn't he come home? Yet, in that moment, none of it mattered. All that mattered was that this was Rohit, his baby brother, right there before his eyes, within his reach.

The very same brother, whose wife Armaan had led onto believe that they could one day be together as a couple. Disgust rose in his throat. Armaan lowered his eyes. How could he bring himself to face Rohit?

Without a word, Rohit opened his arms wide, and, though profoundly ashamed, Armaan felt his body move automatically, of its own accord, as he stepped forward, his movements mirroring Rohit's, until at last, they were wrapped in each other's arms.

Armaan's voice broke with emotion as he asked, "Why, Rohit? Why did you go away... and why did you stay away for so long?"

Armaan's chest constricted as he struggled to make sense of his brother's absence. The pain of Rohit's disappearance had left a deep scar on his heart and cast a shadow over the entire family, leaving behind a void that could not be filled. His absence had reverberated through every corner of their lives, leaving behind a trail of heartache and unanswered questions.

Tears flowed freely from Armaan's eyes as he continued, "Do you have any idea how broken we were? How much we've missed you?"

"I had to go, so I would not stand in the way of your happiness," Rohit said softly, as he broke the embrace, his gaze fixed on Armaan knowingly, “You have always made sacrifices for the family. It was my turn to do something... so that you and Ruhi could be reunited.”

Armaan's heart plummeted at the revelation, his mind struggling to grasp the full implications of Rohit's words. His brother had known about him and Ruhi all along? The realization hit him like a thunderbolt, and shock coursed through his veins, mingling with a deep-seated sense of remorse. He had been responsible for Rohit's heartbreak, and it was on his account that Rohit had stayed away from the family for so long. He, the outsider whose acceptance into the family was in itself a favor he would be eternally grateful for, was the one who had driven Rohit away...

Armaan’s eyes shifted to Abhira. She did not seem surprised by the conversation. So she knew about Ruhi too?

Rohit read Armaan’s mind, an old childhood habit of theirs, “I told Abhira bhabhi. She was badgering me to know why I had left. She can be very insistent, you know.”

As Armaan’s eyes met Abhira’s, he found himself staring into an abyss— a void where once there had been warmth and connection. It was as if a wall had been erected between them. He tried to read her expression, to decipher the emotions that flickered across her features, but they remained shrouded in mystery. There was a distance in her eyes, a guardedness that he had never known before, not even when they were strangers meeting for the first time at Mussorie.

Armaan's heart ached as he longed to bridge the divide, to tear down the walls that had sprung up between them, but as he looked upon her, he saw only the shadow of the woman he had once known. The woman whose warmth had once been a beacon of light in dark times, was light years away now, obscured by layers of pain and betrayal that had accumulated between them.

A maelstrom of emotions churned within Armaan, leaving him reeling in its wake. As he looked into Rohit's eyes, filled with a sadness that mirrored his own, Armaan felt the crushing weight of his actions bear down upon him with relentless force.

Rohit's words cut through the silence. "I did not want to meet you," he said, "Because it would complicate everything... But bhabhi insisted, and I couldn't say no to her."

Armaan felt a pang of guilt at Rohit's admission, knowing that Abhira, ever so selfless, must have gone to great lengths to bring them together, despite her own pain. That was Abhira alright, the woman whose heart bled at the suffering of others, and who, at great personal cost, always tried to spread happiness around her.

"But I won't be going back home, bhaiyya," Rohit continued, attempting to steady his voice despite the patent turmoil within him. "Ruhi loves you, and she deserves to be happy. And so do you."

His words, the account of the so-called love between Ruhi and Armaan, sounded alien... foreign... like they belonged to another lifetime altogether.

Armaan's response came haltingly, his voice heavy with regret, "Ruhi and I were not meant to be together," he confessed, "We have broken things off. It was all a huge mistake, the whole thing, and I have realized that now. It’s over, it truly is. There is nothing between Ruhi and I, trust me."

His gaze remained fixed on Rohit, as he spoke, his eyes reflecting a mixture of remorse and determination. He desperately willed for Rohit to believe him, despite the betrayals and mistakes that had stained their relationship. At the same time, he yearned for Abhira to believe him as well, but when he turned to look at her, her eyes remained just as guarded and unreadable as ever.

Abhira looked away, and turned her attention to Rohit, her eyes softening with compassion as she beseeched him, "Rohit, please, you've got to go back home. Your family needs you."

Armaan joined her, "That house is yours, Rohit. I never belonged there. If anyone has to leave, it will be me. You need to go back. You should not have to pay for the wrongs that I have committed."

His words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of his guilt. Armaan couldn't bear the thought of Rohit suffering any longer because of him. What he had done was beyond forgiveness, and Rohit should never have had to bear the brunt.

Armaan shuddered to see that his younger brother, once vibrant and full of life, now seemed to bear upon his shoulders the weight of the world. Rohit had always been the embodiment of selfless love and unwavering loyalty, standing by Armaan's side through every trial and tribulation. But now, as Armaan beheld the sunken appearance of Rohit, his eyes hollowed by the trials of life, he realized that he had failed in his duty as an elder brother. Armaan felt a deep-seated sense of shame and disgust wash over him.

Armaan had prepared himself for the inevitable, steeling his resolve to face the torrent of anger and disappointment he rightfully deserved. He wanted Rohit's fury to rain down upon him relentlessly. Perhaps that might have brought him some respite from the crushing guilt that he felt. But what he received was far worse. Instead of the harsh words and blows that Armaan deserved, Rohit's lips curved into a gentle smile, his eyes brimming with an unfathomable depth of understanding.

“I will go back,” Rohit sobbed, breaking down into tears against Armaan's chest, a child once more, “I have missed you all so much. And bhaiyya, you will not go anywhere. You were and always will be a part of our family.”

In that moment, Armaan felt the weight of Rohit's forgiveness bearing down upon him like a crushing burden, far more suffocating, far more painful than any tirade of reproach could ever be. It was a burden he knew he didn't deserve, a testament to Rohit's unwavering love for his family. And in that simple gesture of forgiveness, he saw reflected back at him the stark reality of his own shortcomings, the depth of his failures as a brother and as a human being.

“And bhabhi,” Rohit continued, breaking away from Armaan's embrace, “You need to come home with us too.”

Abhira reached out to set her palm against Rohit's tear-stained cheek.

“I am not your bhabhi,” she smiled ruefully, “Armaan has been very kind to me. I am grateful to him for everything he has done. But his responsibility stops here. I have secured a job in another city and will soon transfer to another college. I will be fine, and he can be free now. I need to go, my train will be arriving soon."

Armaan's heart tightened painfully in his chest at her words... at the fact that while her words were directed at him, she did not even deign to look at him. Ye mera kuch nahin lagta.

Though every fiber of his being ached to reach out and plead for her to stay, he knew deep down that he no longer had any right to stop her, to stand in her way, to impose his own desires upon her path. He recognized the resolve that underscored her decision, she had made up her mind, and he respected her too much to deny her the freedom to follow it. Besides, any attempt to stop her would only be a selfish act born of his own desperation and longing. She deserved far better than a man like him.

Armaan sighed as his eyes lingered on Abhira with a mixture of regret and resignation, longing and pride at the remarkable woman that she was. He had no doubt that Abhira would manage just fine without him, that she would soar across the skies and fulfill all her dreams... and while he ached for a reconciliation, he understood that some wounds ran too deep to heal, some rifts too wide to bridge.

But he could not let her go without knowing.

“I never wanted to be freed from your responsibility,"Armaan said emphatically, "Despite everything that happened, despite the mistakes I've made, the lies, the deceit... despite the way that I have made you feel, I want you to know that you were never just a responsibility. It brought me so much happiness to do something for you, that helping you in the smallest of ways, was something, ultimately, that I did for myself. You were not just a responsibility, Abhira. You were... you are... so much more than that."

"You brought light into my life, Abhira," he continued, his eyes welling up, his voice trembling with emotion. "In the darkest moments, when I felt lost, it was you who inspired me, showed me the way. You gave me strength when I had none left to give, and for that, I will always be grateful. I’m so sorry for hurting you, repeatedly, at every turn. For allowing you to feel less than who you were. What I did to you was unforgivable… you deserved, you deserve... so much better."

As he spoke, Armaan's gaze bore into Abhira's, a silent plea for her to believe in his sincerity. He knew that mere words could never fully convey how strongly he felt for her. But still, he hoped that his words would offer some small measure of comfort, some fleeting glimpse of the gratitude that filled his heart. He hoped that perhaps, just perhaps, his words could reach Abhira's wounded soul and offer some measure of solace, even if he had no right to expect forgiveness after all that had transpired between them.

"I just wanted you to know," Armaan concluded softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "Before you go, before we part ways... I needed you to know. You mean so much to me, and you always will."

She said nothing, but her eyes said it all. It was too late... something had broken within her, between them, perhaps irremediably. She gave a slight nod in his and Rohit’s direction and turned to leave, her steps quickening steadily, lest her resolve should fail her.

Part Seven

Edited by whimsical - 5 months ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it. Good, Abhira is the one who found Rohit. Its too late Armaan.

This is something I would like to see in the serial. Abhira finding Rohit and getting him back home, before she walk out of Poddar's Family.

Please continue soon.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Love it. I'm glad Rohit is fine.

Also happy that Abhira is gonna walk away.

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I absolutely love the way you have written Armaan's guilt and remorse, alongside how void these betrayals have made Abhira. As glad as I am about Armaan repenting, I still find it difficult to picture them together after all this. I am so invested in how you take this forward, because on a personal level I am not a shipper, and the way you write Abhira, gives me so much hope for her to release herself from the shackles of a family that doesn't treat her like their own, and find her own footing in the outside and maybe eventually the kind of love and support she deserves, somewhere in someone else.

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Lovely.....absolutely praiseworthy....the depth of armoron's shame and guilt is so beautifully portrayed ❤️❤️

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written

So glad that Armaan spoke up and shared his feelings with abhira

So happy that rohit is back

Excited to read more