Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Unedited and completely random with an open ending, left to your imagination. I don't have enough ideas to develop this story, hence it'll remain as one shot only. As always, eager to hear your feedback smiley31

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-

Between a misogynist father like Sanjay and a weakling as Kajal, nobody in the world would have thought their offspring would be the most rebellious ones in their family. Especially their eldest kid, Charu Bansal.

Charu wasn’t evilly selfish, no. Absolutely not. She only wanted to live her life without someone constantly reminding her as a girl, her place was in the kitchen. But she wanted to go to court and fight legal battles just like her father and eldest brother. Attending a law college in itself was a battle she won only because of the collective support of Armaan and Rohit. She could pursue her internship at the Shekhawat Firms because of Armaan and Abhira.

Abhira.

Charu felt guilty at the thought of her name. Abhira stood by her like no other in every circumstance. She admired her sister-in-law’s courage and will power to stand against injustice. Despite coming into an unfamiliar family, she never gave up on her core values which sometimes did land her in soup.

She wasn’t evilly selfish alright, but petty she definitely was. Ruhi’s betrayal struck a nerve with her. She was determined to get back at Ruhi for not only revealing a secret that wasn’t hers to begin with, but also hurting Abhira in the process. Bidding time and waiting for opportunity wasn't really her forte, she believed in striking the coal when hot. And when the opportunity presented itself on a silver platter, who was she to deny it.

Charu hid behind a pillar, spying on her younger sister-in-law, who looked elated beyond reason. She didn’t like that smile and was determined to wipe it off somehow.

“You’re so happy after ruining my happiness, aren’t you Ruhi bhabhi? Just wait and watch. Aapse hisab barabar nahi kiya na toh mera naam bhi Charu Bansal nahi.” She murmured to herself when she felt a cold hand on her shoulder. She spun at the speed of lightning, almost letting out a shriek when she heard her brother’s voice.

“Are you doing watchman duty here?” Krish quipped with a perplexed look. He could gauge that his sister was planning something. But what? He didn’t know.

“You scared me, idiot!” She landed a punch in his stomach, rolling her eyes, “I’m not doing the duty of a watchman. I’m waiting for her to leave, so that I can get access to her room.”

“And what will you do after getting access to her room?” Krish arched an eyebrow, intrigued.

“Do something, silly. I’ll break her expensive perfumes or some souvenirs. Or unearth some hidden secrets of hers.” She whispered with a smirk.

“You know that’s not morally ethical, right.” He was amused.

“And what she did was correct? She had no right to disclose my secret and drag Abhira bhabhi into the mess as well. Bhabhi was against hiding my relationship but I forced her to. Now she’s bearing the brunt as well. Armaan bhaiya and she were so happy during the Gangaur puja, now they’re not even speaking to each other properly. All because of Ruhi bhabhi. If you still think I’m doing wrong, you can pretend you didn’t see me here and this conversation never happened between us but I’m not backing off.”

Krish pondered on her words, knowing all her points were right. It pained him immensely watching Abhira look gloomy when her smile was a sunshine, capable of lighting up an entire room. “You know what, I’ll help you too.”

Her smile widened as they shared a high five, watching Ruhi leave her door unlocked. Foolish move, both of them thought, invading inside her room after ensuring she was gone for good.

Charu, with vindictive pleasure gleaming in her eyes, wasted no time in shattering a few of her expensive nail polishes and perfume bottles, no remorse on her face. While Krish played with the screws of her bed, giggling at the chaos they were unleashing.

She opened the bedside drawer, shuffling through the papers when her eyes fell on something. “Krish!” Charu exclaimed, calling for her sibling, eyes wide in shock. She couldn’t believe her eyes

“What did you get…oh my God!” He gasped at what he saw.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” They asked each other at the same time, staring at the inscription and ‘I love you Armaan’ made out of the same mool mitti that was used for preparing the idol in Gangaur.

“Krish…are we…are we both seeing the same thing?” She asked softly, still reeling in shock. If it was in Ruhi’s room, surely it belonged to her. And if it belonged to her, then the words must be written by her too. Which meant…

“I love you Armaan…yes, I see exactly what you’re seeing.” He mumbled.

Charu held it damningly tight in her hands, a smirk forming at the corner of her lips, “khudko bohot adarshwadi dikha rahi thi sabke saamne aur peeth peeche yeh sab. Who would have thought?”

“Are you surely going to use this against her? Won’t she question why we were in her room in the first place?” He contemplated, worried for the cross examining they would face by their family.

“Can always say I came to meet her,” she shrugged nonchalantly, “this is not a golden egg but an entire hen. We would be foolish if we didn’t use it against her. Soch, she has feelings for Armaan bhaiya. That Armaan bhaiya who’s happily married to Abhira bhabhi and considers Ruhi bhabhi only as his good friend. And Abhira bhabhi has time and again stood for her too. She’s taking undue advantage of their goodness and wants to separate them, Krish. ”

Krish nodded in agreement, realising the gravity of the situation, “So what do you want to do?” getting only a smirk for a reply.

"Bata na," he whined.

"Tu dekhta ja bas. Is baar inke sare pol khulne wale hain aur band bhi bajegi. Why should we let her have all the fun at our expense?"

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading your version

Please add part 2 when they expose Ruhi in front of family

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your version is definitely the best. Can't wait to see how Charu and Krish expose Ruhi to the entire family.

Serial, they will not show this.

Please update the next part.

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I was going to use Ruhi too! But Kiara and Ruhi!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome!!! Love it. Better write a sequel. She should be trapped. If she denies this stone being hers she will be questioned for why she stole it. If she accepts then also trouble. Nice. Phasne doh.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Loved it. This is exactly what I wanted to see in the show, but might never happen. Do update soon.

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Fantastic

You should write more

I want to know what charu is gonna do with Ruhi

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome... would love if this happens in the show

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤩 chapter 🫶🏼

do write sequel soon

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is exactly the kind of stuff I wish we'd get on the show...

Please more, begging for part 2!! smiley42