Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: vijaya717

Besharam back stabber with zero guilt.hope she gets a husband like her wife beater dad. She deserves to be a door mat nothing else.

Wish soo

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Ok, unpopular opinion but Charu isn't bad.

May be weak and opportunistic ?

She isn't large hearted like Abhira and only cares for herself, which is ok because most of the people are like that in real life

she only thinks about herself coz she lives in a mad house. Ergo, her judgment ability on picking up her battles is better than Abhira who ditched her hostel and came back to rectify a vile lady’s marriage who btw was the key factor in breaking the former’s marriage lol smiley37
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Kahan logon ko usse umeed thi ke she will take a stand for Abhira and show how Ruhi was wrong.

But yahan toh baaza hi palta hua hai.

The only word I used for her is Kamini (No offence) 😹😂

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Not even her mother was true to her. She hid her past from abhira. I can understand that ak wanted protect her from her complicated past but I think ak should have atleast informed her briefly and asked her to stay away from them. When revealation happens , abhira might feel betrayed by her mom also that she hid a lot of things from abhira. Poor girl. My heart goes for her 😭💔.... Though I don't like like abhira being rumaal wedding planner but I hope she will be able to see the true characteristics of ar, ru, poddars and goenkas through this period....🤞 Hopefully, she will get good life lessons and will become a stronger, smarter and better version of herself 🔥❤️‍🩹...

But I think akshara did right by not telling her about Goenkas... because they are chameleons..it would have been difficult for akshu to make ab understand why they chose Arohi/ Ruhi always over her mumma..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Naya_31

she only thinks about herself coz she lives in a mad house. Ergo, her judgment ability on picking up her battles is better than Abhira who ditched her hostel and came back to rectify a vile lady’s marriage who btw was the key factor in breaking the former’s marriage lol smiley37

Truesmiley36

I don't like Charu, but she is still better than that roohi

I can't stand roohi, but I will pick her over armaan any day

I dislike Armaan but he is still better than ....

smiley36

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Supervampire

Charu proves time to time that she is great Sanjay and Kajal daughter....

Plz one word for Charu madam smiley39

One word for her : DOGLI

Supervampire thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_sarun

Kahan logon ko usse umeed thi ke she will take a stand for Abhira and show how Ruhi was wrong.

But yahan toh baaza hi palta hua hai.

The only word I used for her is Kamini (No offence) 😹😂

I thought she will not happy with this marriage but wo to ring de rhi h

Supervampire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

But I think akshara did right by not telling her about Goenkas... because they are chameleons..it would have been difficult for akshu to make ab understand why they chose Arohi/ Ruhi always over her mumma..

MG was saying that coz of her self respect and her sister arohi reject abhimanyu but that was not true... Arohi did her best to get married with Abhimanyu

1 word

There are many

Biggest is

Ahsaan faramosh and inhuman

Shameless, selfish, spineless are just small words.

This women knows biggest reason due to which Armaan Abhira went separate ways and Abhira had to leave was due to her.

Least she could have said was that Abhira always asked her to tell the truth and didn't support her in her affair.

Abhira left the house, least she could do was ask if she is fine or not.

1 call ya text tak nahi kiya gaya iss se.

Abhira will be back in this toxic house, she shouldn't try to be mahaan anymore and zyada chull hain toh be mahaan for Madhav, Manisha and Krish and no one else.