Reality Check to Charu - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Naya_31

is she single or something? Sanjay would look good with her smiley37

Yes, she’s currently single as her husband is in the US. Only problem is their age difference as Sanjay would be the age of her grandson smiley37
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Yes, she’s currently single as her husband is in the US. Only problem is their age difference as Sanjay would be the age of her grandson smiley37

hum apki hai dadi ji smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Naya_31

hum apki hai dadi ji smiley37

Na Umra Ka Seema Ho Pyaar Ka smiley9
Naya_31 thumbnail

Na Umra Ka Seema Ho Pyaar Ka smiley9

kuch toh log kahenge smiley37

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Charu is bin pendi ka lota... she is sooo much hateful....jb abhira ko defend karna tha to mre ja rhi thi ab ruhi bhabhi k sath masti kr rhi h...koi iski bhi band bjao

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Charu is jaad of this faltu ka track.Jab bhi,us besharam ladki ki shakal dekhti hu mera dimag kharab ho jati hai.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyushi

At least I want the affair part to be true so that Kajal, Kaveri and Vidya can realize how it feels when third wheel is involved in a marriage.

Vidya already has experience.

But i would love if sanjay has another family somewhere & poddar gets to know about itsmiley36

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Vidya already has experience.

But i would love if sanjay has another family somewhere & poddar gets to know about itsmiley36

I won't count Vidya's experience. Armaan's mother has been dead for years. Vidya never met her or seen her with Madhav. But Abhira is in close contact with Roohi and has to see and tolerate all the vile things happening in front of her eyes. Hope they all see Sanjay having dinner with his other family in a restaurant and treating all of them nicely. When confronted, he can tell Daadisa - what a duffer her daughter is and he married her only to take control of law firm.

Although I don't agree with shaming less educated people or homemakers, but considering this is fictional show, I do want Sanjay to have a very career oriented and well educated wife and him supporting her for whatever reason. He should taunt Daadisa that Kajal is not that educated and he cannot share his office workings or maybe some cases or have discussion like a normal couple with her. She is good for household works only and that is what lead him to have second family. So that Daadisa can realize that girls should be independent and financially stable. If they don't want to do job, it is their choice but she is no one to restrict anyone from getting higher education or working.

Would love for someone to write an OS or SS on Sanjay's pol khol.

Edited by piyushi - 4 months ago
Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

The way Sanjay has gone out of the way to destroy Abhira's life, I don't want him to have a happy family elsewhere. I hope it turns out he had some role to play in dadisa's husband's death and is disowned and sent to jail for his crimes. That might be the only thing that might break kaveri's favour on him and I want Dadisa to get the karma that if you support wrong doers for your own benefit it will always backfire the worst on yourself. I want it to hurt her and break her where it hurts the most for all the partiality she has been showering on her Jamaisa and Ruhi. Wo Jo bhi kare sab maaf, Sara jurm sirf abhira ke upar. Let her face the consequences of her favouritism. Afterall, she spoiled and disregarded her own kids happiness ( Manoj, Kajal, Madhav, Rohit and now Armaan are facing the consequences now) for these manipulative people.

Edited by Here4stories - 4 months ago

Surrekha Chatty Goenka smiley36

That mouth of hers , why is she still there Goenka house ...Does her family kicked out big mouth from her own home , or did US expelled her of creating nuisance with big mouth smiley37