Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Supervampire

She is soo happy for Ruhi bhabhi that forgot about abhira pain

Who is Ab to her ..ab is all alone khud apne liye koi nahi hai..khud apne liye ladnewali ladki .

Ruhi is rich and on the other side has family support so much support system...

So who is better as per her for her needs..

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I won't fully blame charu. People will use others for their benefit, it's on the other person to decide whether to help Or not. Abhira helped charu twice before dev issue & saw family's reaction, she knew charu never supported her in front of family or alone, still she went on to hide dev issue from family.

Hope this time she learns her lesson, not to be dildaar for wrong people, it's equal to khud je pairo mein kulhadi maarna. Abhira needs to learn a lot of life lesson, hope she does.

Yes I agree ab needs to learn more in life ..not trust everyone, always at the end of the day it's only her mom who was true in her life and every other person is either only going to use her or hurt her..

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Chameleon

Word Count: 1

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dal Badlu.

And RP calls the chorus gang minus Krissh as double dholki. smiley37

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes I agree ab needs to learn more in life ..not trust everyone, always at the end of the day it's only her mom who was true in her life and every other person is either only going to use her or hurt her..

Not even her mother was true to her. She hid her past from abhira. I can understand that ak wanted protect her from her complicated past but I think ak should have atleast informed her briefly and asked her to stay away from them. When revealation happens , abhira might feel betrayed by her mom also that she hid a lot of things from abhira. Poor girl. My heart goes for her 😭💔.... Though I don't like like abhira being rumaal wedding planner but I hope she will be able to see the true characteristics of ar, ru, poddars and goenkas through this period....🤞 Hopefully, she will get good life lessons and will become a stronger, smarter and better version of herself 🔥❤️‍🩹...
Edited by Sajini235 - 5 months ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Chameleon

Word Count: 1

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

1. One word for charu will be: Traitor,Selfish,naagin,liar etc etc etc etc.
vijaya717 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Besharam back stabber with zero guilt.hope she gets a husband like her wife beater dad. She deserves to be a door mat nothing else.

sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Selfish, dumb, patheticsmiley7smiley7smiley7

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Snehu ,Charu she has selected amnesia..

When a problem comes she comes to ab..

When she is happy she goes to ruhi..

She chooses sides as per wind..

See, for Charu both are her bhabhi. And she doesn't know Roohi's real face like we audience do.

But yes like I said she is opportunistic and self centred.