piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Nowadays Charu is the one getting on my nerves more than Ruhi. I would seriously love for Krish or Manisha Chachi to give a reality check to Charu. She was one of the major causes for breaking of Armaan and Abhira's relation and doesn't even realize it. How can she support Ruhi after knowing that Ruhi was the one who always exposed her kaands to the family.

These cousins with the exception of Krish are the biggest flippers. Atleast for Kiara and Aryan we can say they are yet not big or seen life that much. But Charu is almost same age as Abhira or may be elder as she has already completed her Law college. Strange how only Sanjay is the one with intelligence or cunning required for lawyer. Rest all lawyers in the family are duffers.

Edited by piyushi - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Here4stories thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Charu is as selfish, opportunistic and egoistic as her father and Nani and as weak and cowardly as her mother. It's a dangerous combination of traits. It would serve her and her family right for her to be married to a man and inlaws as cruel as her father and dadi who would keep her unhappy always.
Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If makers ever bring ab’s brother back,they will try to pair her against charu.If ab’s brother ever come he should finish this fufasa’s nalayak aulad ,jo kam dev adhura chor gaya hai.

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyushi

Nowadays Charu is the one getting on my nerves more than Ruhi. I would seriously love for Krish or Manisha Chachi to give a reality check to Charu. She was one of the major causes for breaking of Armaan and Abhira's relation and doesn't even realize it. How can she support Ruhi after knowing that Ruhi was the one who always exposed her kaands to the family.

These cousins with the exception of Krish are the biggest flippers. Atleast for Kiara and Aryan we can say they are yet not big or seen life that much. But Charu is almost same age as Abhira or may be elder as she has already completed her Law college. Strange how only Sanjay is the one with intelligence or cunning required for lawyer. Rest all lawyers in the family are duffers.

It because of their dufferness that Sanjay is shining and probably embezzling the money! Imagine if he and the female accountant are having an affair and are embezzling in a Swiss account! Ah! That would be epic!

piyushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma4583

It because of their dufferness that Sanjay is shining and probably embezzling the money! Imagine if he and the female accountant are having an affair and are embezzling in a Swiss account! Ah! That would be epic!

At least I want the affair part to be true so that Kajal, Kaveri and Vidya can realize how it feels when third wheel is involved in a marriage.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

If makers ever bring ab’s brother back,they will try to pair her against charu.If ab’s brother ever come he should finish this fufasa’s nalayak aulad ,jo kam dev adhura chor gaya hai.

Haan just like the previous seasons. Omg imagine Charu as Goenka’s ki Bahu hahaha I bet Wigwali and Gobbimouth will hate her just how Mimi hated Anisha in previous season smiley37 Hope they torture her to get revenge against Sanjay.

In reality I say Abhir should marry that sweet girl Kiara smiley9

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ha,ha that would be nice but I don’t think if charu become goenka bahu they will take revenge from fufasa cause their ladli is in poddar house.Ab’s bro and kiara would make a nice pair but unki age difference bohut hogi.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Haan just like the previous seasons. Omg imagine Charu as Goenka’s ki Bahu hahaha I bet Wigwali and Gobbimouth will hate her just how Mimi hated Anisha in previous season smiley37 Hope they torture her to get revenge against Sanjay.

In reality I say Abhir should marry that sweet girl Kiara smiley9

gobbimouth? smiley37

Word Count: 1

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Surrekha Chatty Goenka smiley36
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Surrekha Chatty Goenka smiley36

is she single or something? Sanjay would look good with her smiley37