Screenshot_20240313_002357_Gallery.jpg

Word Count: 0

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Abhimaan no. 1IMG_20240313_230833.jpg

Originally posted by: Befikre

@bold - It's funny how I wouldn't have liked his character 10 years back when I was a teenager 🤣🤣🤣 Now I am a sucker for such characters who are inherently nice with a traumatic backstory and some confidence issues.

I think Armaan's character appeals to ladies who are 25+ more than teenagers. Teenage girls mostly like alpha males bad boy type guys smiley36

I like Armaan's character so much, I can defend him in my sleep also. The only exception would be cheating and abusing. If he doesn't do either of these two, his actions can never be "non-defendable". The amount of respect he gives to ladies without being " In your face" is so endearing to watch. Armaan-Sa is love ❤

I have a feeling when they go for their 5-6 year leap post separation, they will do a 180° on his character 🥲🤣 They will make him a bad boy lol.

Bold 1 - this!! I can write essays in his defence all day!! Because he is just that good of a person.

Bold 2- I really really hope there is no separation that lasts that long. I don't really want separation other than maybe a very mini one. I don't think my heart will be able to take it if Armaan sa becomes a bad boy. My heart will literally break if that happens. Armaan is so so good to the core that if they make him a bad boy in the traditional itv way, it'll take away from the very essence of who he is and the values and principles that form the foundation of his very being. I don't think I'm strong enough to take it if they destroy his character like that. That may be the day I finally abandon this ship and stop watching. I will cry buckets if this day ever cms.

Please Please Please, the god's that be at dkp, protect Armaan sa ka character at all costs. Do not destroy it. Please 😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Originally posted by: 17tourin

Love is not just about hearts and flowers; it's also about growth and resilience. 🤍✨

In their realm, conflicts are not seen as battles to conquer but rather as stepping stones towards understanding, forging a solid, unyielding foundation for the relationship, further strengthened by the gentle embrace of care, which serves as a soothing presence during the storms of life, offering strength and comfort when needed most.

Thus, we see, AbhiMaan becoming more than just a fleeting emotion; a steadfast and enduring bond, capable of withstanding the tests of time. 🥹🤌

Minnie 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤❤❤❤❤

Word Count: 1

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

After two years when they run out of plots with Ar and Ab, I want something like below. I want them to copy Autumns Concerto show. 🤣🤣

Ab takes a very dangerous case. Ar tries convincing her not to take it up as opposition is gunda party. But she is adamant. She goes on site where opp. is harassing her gareeb log. Armaan follows her there. A fight happens and Armaan gets shot and in ICU. Ruhi knows Ar was following Ab and she guilt trips Ab to leave Ar as he is critical coz of her zid, etc. Ab leaves a note to Poddars that she can't take care of Ar and hence going away. On her way she comes to know she is preggers and hopes that Ar will find her.

--+++ Inserting Autumns Concerto's story heresmiley36

Meanwhile Ar loses his memory. Poddars do not tell him about Abhira coz they don't want to give him stress. 5 years later, he is a badass lawyer. He ain't shareef Armaan sa anymore lol. Ab lives in a small district with her son/daughter of 4 years and fights small cases for justice of ppl. Armaan gets case of a big party who wants to dislocate these poor ppl in the district. He comes there to inspect. Wahaan he meets Ab and the kid immediately starts calling him dad (soul connection). Ab comes to know he didn't find her all these years coz he lost his memory. But she finds he is engaged now. And she doesn't wanna come in between him and his fiance, plus lot of years have passed now. He stays in that district and is fighting against her. But during the case he gets to know these people's plight and him and Ab join hands and provide justice to poor ppl. Meanwhile he grows close to the kid, acts as his parent in school also.

When Ar is about to leave, he finds some pictures with Ab of his and his memory comes back. He confronts her why she left him when he was critical. She doesn't tell the truth. He hates and wants custody of the child. But he still loves her so forces her for marriage if she wants to be with the kid. She agrees. Then aage love story again lol.

Originally posted by: Befikre

I read it. It's so insightful. Also, I feel people who watch 15 episodes at once will see the story moving and characters evolving much better than the people who watch and nitpick each and every episode on the same day.

I do the same sometimes. When I see people hating on an episode, I watch it the next day with a better one to make more sense of the previous one.

Exactly! I said this a while back in one of my Armaan sa defense essays.

Everyday me we don't realise, but if we bing watch, the character growth n evolution of AbhiMaan as well as Armaan n Abhira separately is very very clearly visible and its a beautiful thing to see.

I'm too emotional now😞😞😞😞

My heart is already breaking at the possibility of them ruining Armaan n making him a bad boy as you mentioned previously

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Bold 1 - this!! I can write essays in his defence all day!! Because he is just that good of a person.

Bold 2- I really really hope there is no separation that lasts that long. I don't really want separation other than maybe a very mini one. I don't think my heart will be able to take it if Armaan sa becomes a bad boy. My heart will literally break if that happens. Armaan is so so good to the core that if they make him a bad boy in the traditional itv way, it'll take away from the very essence of who he is and the values and principles that form the foundation of his very being. I don't think I'm strong enough to take it if they destroy his character like that. That may be the day I finally abandon this ship and stop watching. I will cry buckets if this day ever cms.

Please Please Please, the god's that be at dkp, protect Armaan sa ka character at all costs. Do not destroy it. Please 😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Eventually I do want a separation coz otherwise the show will become boring. Maybe after 2 years. I just wrote a scenario upar. Memory loss wala. That is the only way I see they can be separated without character assassination and achcha aadmi / aurat nonsense 😹😹😹

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Exactly! I said this a while back in one of my Armaan sa defense essays.

Everyday me we don't realise, but if we bing watch, the character growth n evolution of AbhiMaan as well as Armaan n Abhira separately is very very clearly visible and its a beautiful thing to see.

I'm too emotional now😞😞😞😞

My heart is already breaking at the possibility of them ruining Armaan n making him a bad boy as you mentioned previously

Armaan sa ko bad boy nahi banayenge unless Abhira brutally breaks his heart Or he has a memory loss 😹😹😹😹

Otherwise Armaan sa will remain Uncle-sa forever 😹😹😹