Poora kholo. smiley7

20240313_075256.jpg

Yes yes Armaan sa!! We're waiting 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

@bold - It's funny how I wouldn't have liked his character 10 years back when I was a teenager 🤣🤣🤣 Now I am a sucker for such characters who are inherently nice with a traumatic backstory and some confidence issues.

I think Armaan's character appeals to ladies who are 25+ more than teenagers. Teenage girls mostly like alpha males bad boy type guys smiley36

I like Armaan's character so much, I can defend him in my sleep also. The only exception would be cheating and abusing. If he doesn't do either of these two, his actions can never be "non-defendable". The amount of respect he gives to ladies without being " In your face" is so endearing to watch. Armaan-Sa is love ❤

I have a feeling when they go for their 5-6 year leap post separation, they will do a 180° on his character 🥲🤣 They will make him a bad boy lol.

Hope in future, instead of typical divorce and leap, they show Armaan and Abhira leaving Poddar House and making a life on their own somewhere else. They could show a huge fight between Armaan and Rohit which would ultimately lead to them leaving Poddar House! I would hate to see their characters go down the drain. It would be such great drama! Seriously speaking, if they still show after such build up of their love then it would look like severe regression.
ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, they can explore this type of track, instead of crap ITV separation with babies and custody drama.

As Dadisa wanted from the start Rohit to be better than Armaan in all the ways, it would be so nice to explore this track

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

The journey smiley2720240313_203637.jpg

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

I think holi pe milega ek deep V neck wala white kurtasmiley42smiley43

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 n then woh geela hojaega woh n transparent n then romance with baby sa🥵🥵🥵🥵

Chest pe holi ke colours bhi laga do.

Baby sa, zara haath rakhna geele Kurte pe🥵🥵🥵🥵

Originally posted by: Befikre

Khayali pulao pakane band kardo subah subah. I wanna see him like that, but on the other hand I am scared for thharak of one-who-must-not-be-namedsmiley35smiley37 Faida uthha liya Gopimaan sa ka toh? smiley36

She can watch from far far far away centre pakad ke.

N jal bhun ke raakh! She better keep her lusty paws and beigarat nazar off Daddy Armaan 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Armaan Sa pe haq sirf Abhira ka hai! Now I am hopeful of Holismiley42

Like Mou said I think they are setting the stage for physical attraction now.

Sorry gift lana yaad rakhna mere liye tum sab 😒😒😒

Maine toh pehle hi bola tha 😎😎😎

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Armaan uncle sab kuchh ulta karta hai..

Hope Shuhag Raat me he won't be the shy one and hope as Ridz says he will be the daddy in sheets.. smiley37

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Daddy!!!! 🥵🥵🥵

Word Count: 1

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

Hope in future, instead of typical divorce and leap, they show Armaan and Abhira leaving Poddar House and making a life on their own somewhere else. They could show a huge fight between Armaan and Rohit which would ultimately lead to them leaving Poddar House! I would hate to see their characters go down the drain. It would be such great drama! Seriously speaking, if they still show after such build up of their love then it would look like severe regression.

Yes yes!!! I always wanted to see Armaan vs Rohit. Like brothers falling apart. Ofcourse the PH would he devastated. I hope no one would take a clear side in this situation rather would ask both of them to reconcile.

Abhira and Ruhi too would be the pillars of support to their husband. This would lead to friction between the sisters too (by that time I think they'll turn around Ru).