Posted: 7 months ago

βœ‹οΈ

Word Count: 1

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Oishiii

This guy right here has all my love and respect

It was so genuine, he was doing it so casully, just a regular chore!!

This scene has more impact than carrying her in his arm

I do agree the speech after the scene was kinda look sudden but Sheh nailed it!!

The noodle scene - the way he said to the nameless "par Abhira nahi khaygi na"- i laughed out loud. such a natural way Sheh delivered it!!

Too good!!

I really thought It won't be easy to redeem Ar in my eyes after yesterday's epi, but it only took a sandal to do the job lol.

Angsty Armaan sa is okay!! But caring Ar sa is everythingsmiley42I want moreeeee

@bold - It's funny how I wouldn't have liked his character 10 years back when I was a teenager 🀣🀣🀣 Now I am a sucker for such characters who are inherently nice with a traumatic backstory and some confidence issues.

I think Armaan's character appeals to ladies who are 25+ more than teenagers. Teenage girls mostly like alpha males bad boy type guys smiley36

I like Armaan's character so much, I can defend him in my sleep also. The only exception would be cheating and abusing. If he doesn't do either of these two, his actions can never be "non-defendable". The amount of respect he gives to ladies without being " In your face" is so endearing to watch. Armaan-Sa is love ❀

I have a feeling when they go for their 5-6 year leap post separation, they will do a 180Β° on his character πŸ₯²πŸ€£ They will make him a bad boy lol.

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Akshara's decision didn't go wrong 🀚20240313_162024.jpg

Love is not just about hearts and flowers; it's also about growth and resilience. 🀍✨

In their realm, conflicts are not seen as battles to conquer but rather as stepping stones towards understanding, forging a solid, unyielding foundation for the relationship, further strengthened by the gentle embrace of care, which serves as a soothing presence during the storms of life, offering strength and comfort when needed most.

Thus, we see, AbhiMaan becoming more than just a fleeting emotion; a steadfast and enduring bond, capable of withstanding the tests of time. πŸ₯ΉπŸ€Œ

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 17tourin

Love is not just about hearts and flowers; it's also about growth and resilience. 🀍✨

In their realm, conflicts are not seen as battles to conquer but rather as stepping stones towards understanding, forging a solid, unyielding foundation for the relationship, further strengthened by the gentle embrace of care, which serves as a soothing presence during the storms of life, offering strength and comfort when needed most.

Thus, we see, AbhiMaan becoming more than just a fleeting emotion; a steadfast and enduring bond, capable of withstanding the tests of time. πŸ₯ΉπŸ€Œ

Post this on twitter Minnie. If you already posted sent it in GC please

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Akshara's decision didn't go wrong 🀚20240313_162024.jpg

Idk why but I like 7th pic so much.. Scene may be cliche, but I love their changing dynamics there🀞

Itni hot couple mila hain, they shd utilise them to the max potential.

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I read it. It's so insightful. Also, I feel people who watch 15 episodes at once will see the story moving and characters evolving much better than the people who watch and nitpick each and every episode on the same day.

I do the same sometimes. When I see people hating on an episode, I watch it the next day with a better one to make more sense of the previous one.

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Post this on twitter Minnie. If you already posted sent it in GC please

πŸ«‘πŸ†—

smiley36

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Befikre

My most fav scene of them till date. smiley42

Credit - Insta

IMG_20240313_015254.jpg

IMG_20240313_015310.jpg

F*ck this was πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Especially Daddy Armaan ka look when he pauses n is watching baby sa apply sindoor

The eyes man! Damn πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I watched this on loop for 10 minutes, I would’ve given it a 10 across board. But there’s a scene with a shadow lurking

Its doing nazar battu ka kaamπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Redblueblack - 7 months ago