Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

holy smokes… both of them have such good ideology on what a husband - wife relationship should be! Abhira says it’s a relationship where we get and offer everything… love, friendship, care…. Armaan says you humble yourself to your wife 😭

girlies…. You remember how I’m a sucker for men who say this (Anthony bridgerton 😭😭😭😭)…

DKP… I see what you are doing to me 😭😭

Haye, my Armaan sa loving heart just fell more in love with himπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Maine toh pehle bhi bola hai, meko Armaan dedo, main She-who-must-not-be-named ko bhi ek jhatke meiin handle karlungiπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Screenshot_20240312_204616_Instagram.jpg

Abhira runs away from home

Everyone thinks she stole the builders file from the Poddars and gave it to Dev

It was actually stolen by Charu who thinks of saying the truth

But Manisha Chachisa says disappointingly that till she ignored all of Abhira's mistakes as she thought woh dil ki buri nahi hai lekin she can't forgive her for this.

Charu decides to keep shut.

Kiara says Armaan bhaiyya toh ab bhi bhabhi ke fan boy bane huye hai. Khud toh unhe dhundne gaye hi hai tayasa ko bhi isi kam mein laga diya hai.

Ruhi is getting jealous thinking itna sab hone ke baad bhi Armaan ko abhira ki padi hai

Vidya says Abhira ne musibaton ka pahad laa diya hai is ghar... par armaan bhi use hi dhundne nikal gya hai... main toh kehti hun achha hi hua woh chali gayi

Suddenly she stops and everyone finds Armaan at the doorstep. He has the look of sadness, guilt and helplessness. They think Armaan has heard everyone backbiting about him and Abhira.

Dadisa gets up to see and tilts are head and looks behind Armaan in expectation of finding Abhira. She isn't there. (Uske baad the dialogues are blurred I couldn't make out)

Last mein Armaan tries to cover his emotions, apna dard kisiko nahi dikhana chahta

Apni ankhein phod ke samaj seva karne ke liye shukriya Megha πŸ™πŸ»

Originally posted by: Docworld

So armaan still cares na??? Gadha no 1🀣🀣

Tumko shak tha!!??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Gags05

Quick query everyone...

Do we have all FF on Abhimaan in one place anywhere?

Else, I will have to scroll through pages and pages for all the lovely writeups.. πŸ™†

This is my FF index.. Do let me know if you like them..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5350187

Screenshot_20240312_204616_Instagram.jpg

Abhira runs away from home

Everyone thinks she stole the builders file from the Poddars and gave it to Dev

It was actually stolen by Charu who thinks of saying the truth

But Manisha Chachisa says disappointingly that till she ignored all of Abhira's mistakes as she thought woh dil ki buri nahi hai lekin she can't forgive her for this.

Charu decides to keep shut.

Kiara says Armaan bhaiyya toh ab bhi bhabhi ke fan boy bane huye hai. Khud toh unhe dhundne gaye hi hai tayasa ko bhi isi kam mein laga diya hai.

Ruhi is getting jealous thinking itna sab hone ke baad bhi Armaan ko abhira ki padi hai

Vidya says Abhira ne musibaton ka pahad laa diya hai is ghar... par armaan bhi use hi dhundne nikal gya hai... main toh kehti hun achha hi hua woh chali gayi

Suddenly she stops and everyone finds Armaan at the doorstep. He has the look of sadness, guilt and helplessness. They think Armaan has heard everyone backbiting about him and Abhira.

Dadisa gets up to see and tilts are head and looks behind Armaan in expectation of finding Abhira. She isn't there. (Uske baad the dialogues are blurred I couldn't make out)

Last mein Armaan tries to cover his emotions, apna dard kisiko nahi dikhana chahta

These dumb dumbs don't understand ki Armaan sa knows baby sa will never do something like this.

Everyone bashing him today for the precap 😭😭😭, I said ΰ€ͺΰ€Ήΰ€²ΰ₯‡ also he'll backtrack ASAP from the accusation because he knows her morals n ethics.

On the very bright side🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

More ddp incoming for Armaan saπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»

I love Armaan sa, but I love hos ddp for baby sa as well πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: bluech96

ok this is gonna be hard 😭 but this had to happen lol

I just wish she does not forgive people and stays in a corner.. please Abhira you don’t need this flipper family. Her silence and indifference in the end should effing disturb them! Please CVs… kuch tho achaa dikhaoo

Beigarat behen ka bhanda phodo 🀬🀬🀬

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Honey-Friend

This was such a cute scene of Abhira.. She wanted to punch Armaan smiley37smiley37

https://x.com/thenewme_001/status/1767573734402175451?s=20

Isse pehle she was checking him out "Acha khasa nahaya dhoya lag raha h..isse extra towel ki kya zarurat h"

I hope Armaan ka ddp is because he is worried about her and not because she is still adamant on the casesmiley6

Have trust Megha. His ddp is for missing baby sa

Pakka

Kahan ho sab!!! I want to discuss this new unintentional btssmiley16.

Main yaha hoon!!

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I was feeling down earlier cause of Neha

I thought she quit, but nope

she still watch and love Abhimaan smiley16