Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Today I felt the connect..

It seem rohit is getting there..

Felt his desperation when he didn't find abh,than his attempts to get her to speak,than guessing reason is akshara..

His portrayal is different than sheh,he doesn't have eyes full of tears neither trembling lips and extra sweet voice but essence of armaan is intact exactly same to scene where everyone was doing champi and abhira goes from there armaan goes behind and she replies rudely and sit under blanket armaan comes and guesses it akshara...

I am liking Rohit now..

It would take time to replace sheh as armaan but rohit is so good at his work that it wouldn't be so hard...

Baki yeh raat kaise kar dete hai din mein..jab car vala scene shot hua tha tab din tha as far as I remember in btssmiley29

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: bluech96

he is growing on me tooo… honestly he has gotten soooo soooo much better. If only they just drop the specs, I’ll consider him zaddy. Cus my goodnesss he legit is hot!

He is , isn't it? Just Look at him.

1000047823.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsVdDzbt3k6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Sera-high123 - 6 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

My boy RoPo isn't just snack he is a whole meal 🀀🀀😻
Nephy1 thumbnail

He is handsome no doubt..

But he seem to be sudha(shareef) in real life..

Unlike boys in showbiz who have certain naughtiness yeh bahut seedha lagta hai..

Baki regarding actors you never know🀣🀣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Nephy1

He is handsome no doubt..

But he seem to be sudha(shareef) in real life..

Unlike boys in showbiz who have certain naughtiness yeh bahut seedha lagta hai..

Baki regarding actors you never know🀣🀣

hahahaha.....and most of his roles have been negative; he played a drug addict and narcissistic lover in Dhadkan and was a full-fledged villain in Udaariyan, where he tried to kill people.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

hahahaha.....and most of his roles have been negative; he played a drug addict and narcissistic lover in Dhadkan and was a full-fledged villain in Udaariyan, where he tried to kill people.

I know thats why whenever I watch his off-screen iv even with aditi I watched recently..she completely bosses him around in those ivs and now grav and sam does..

Isliye lagta hai ki shareef sa hai...

Man, this Armaan is just so handsome! And my word, Rohit - Samriddhi have really good chemistry! Even their cute banters and breezy moments have such intensity in them, just imagine how a more passionate romantic scene will be!

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Omg upcomingsmiley27smiley27smiley27

GJ76re8XkAAr7jt.jpeg

Nephy1 thumbnail

Yeah..

Don't know sequence or promotion shoot but they are looking hot...😍😍