Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Posted: 6 months ago

Jo bhi ho... Kanchi aankhon wale actors are louuvee and good to look at... smiley42

Originally posted by: Gags05

Jo bhi ho... Kanchi aankhon wale actors are louuvee and good to look at... smiley42

SSO😍😍😍

Word Count: 1

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Overall, the episode was good in my view..

Initial sequence of Armaan's frustrated yet resigned way of lip syncing... "Kar har maidan fateh" for Abhira was quite hilarious & cute..smiley43

Also the tapestry ke neeche wala eye-lock, and him shaking his head, to come out of the trance.. looks like beginning of something.. Mujhe toh Chemistry, Biology, Physics.. sab dikh raha hai.. smiley42

Also Garvita's Ruhi was very cute.. I have seen her in her previous show, but didnt realize she can act this well.. The way she sing-songed.. "Armaaaaaaaaan... Kahan ho tum".. Mujhe DMG ka KSG wala Armaan yaad aa gaya.. smiley36

As long as they don't butcher the character arcs of all the 3 actors, and show a gradual progression overtime, I see the potential of a good slow burn TBH..

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

The chaotic wholesomenessπŸ₯°smiley42

It was a Happy Holi for them smiley42smiley36https://x.com/jungleebillix/status/1772831137787691231?s=20

CottonCandyy thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 2

They need to give him his beard and hair back https://x.com/brishtart/status/1771547959026495590?s=20

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Gags05

Overall, the episode was good in my view..

Initial sequence of Armaan's frustrated yet resigned way of lip syncing... "Kar har maidan fateh" for Abhira was quite hilarious & cute..smiley43

Also the tapestry ke neeche wala eye-lock, and him shaking his head, to come out of the trance.. looks like beginning of something.. Mujhe toh Chemistry, Biology, Physics.. sab dikh raha hai.. smiley42

Also Garvita's Ruhi was very cute.. I have seen her in her previous show, but didnt realize she can act this well.. The way she sing-songed.. "Armaaaaaaaaan... Kahan ho tum".. Mujhe DMG ka KSG wala Armaan yaad aa gaya.. smiley36

As long as they don't butcher the character arcs of all the 3 actors, and show a gradual progression overtime, I see the potential of a good slow burn TBH..

Appreciation clap for Armaan sa for giving Annual day performance πŸ«£πŸ‘
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics