Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But that scenes with Sheh was 1-2 months of

us seeing him as Armaan.

Where as Rohit is starting from the angle of the

aggressive Armaan Poddar that we've been seeing.

Especially the last two weeks of the court track. Armaan

didn't apologize while confronting Fufusa, he did apologize

to dadisa cause it's his dadisa. smiley36

So the precap looks fine but lets see from the full episode

but this is accordingly to where the character is now.

https://twitter.com/Ronita2577/status/1772538488962875870?t=P4GxnRrFxRbYrN8U7AxwIQ&s=19

Word Count: 1

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't know people were comparing Armaan 2.0, which I hate

he's sirf Armaan, face change not characterization. Abhimanyu

was very angry and, cause his family dynamics was different.

I don't see any comparison

quoted post edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Oh I still remember when that episode was aired, how people wrote long long paras justifying armaan's action stating Armaan was not in his emotionally stable mind.. His intention was not to hurt abhira which I also believe.. Tab bhi Armaan Prev gen ML nahi tha.. Aur aaj bhi nahi hain.. The only diff is that now he is not shown sorry for speaking against phupha saa for his wife. Neither he is crying while saying that dialogue.. Why shd he be?? We didnt see Armaan apologising to Ruhi for raising his voice on her. Neither we saw him running behind her.. Why shd Armaan always do that??

And regarding Rohit, its hardly 2 episodes.. And chemistry doesn't build up in just 2 or 3 interactions.. You need to give him time. I agree he looks older. All thanks to that haircut and Specssmiley44But uski aur Sam ki pairing utna bhi odd nahi hain( Completely my opinion ).. We will get their domestic scenes soon. I feel they will look better thensmiley31

Edited by Docworld - 6 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Docworld

Oh I still remember when that episode was aired, how people wrote long long paras justifying armaan's action stating Armaan was not in his emotionally stable mind.. His intention was not to hurt abhira which I also believe.. Tab bhi Armaan Prev gen ML nahi tha.. Aur aaj bhi nahi hain.. The only diff is that now he is not shown sorry for speaking against phupha saa for his wife. Neither he is crying while saying that dialogue.. Why shd he be?? We didnt see Armaan apologising to Ruhi for raising his voice on her. Neither we saw him running behind her.. Why shd Armaan always do that??

And regarding Rohit, its just hardly 2 episodes.. And chemistry dont build up in just 2 or 3 interactions.. You need to give him time. I agree he looks older. All thanks to that haircut and Specssmiley44But uski aur Sam ki pairing utna bhi odd nahi hain( Completely my opinion ).. We will get their domestic scenes soon. I feel they will look better thensmiley31

Fans who are searching for Sheh's Armaan are always good to be disappointed because that's not gonna happen. Every actors bring something different to the table. Sheh's and Rohit's Armaan are always going to be different.It will take time for Rohit to adjust as well as audience to see him as Armaan. We should be a little patient.

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

True, the casting of new actors is really bad (STRICTLY AS PER ME). Ruhi suddenly is looking younger than Abhira and Armaan is looking 15 years older smiley36

Plus I don't even understand the hype around new Armaan's acting. I haven't seen his previous work but the way people are hyping him, I found him so underwhelming and so stoic. Like koi expression hi nahi hai face pe.

Agree. Muje smjh nhi aa rha fans kaise Shehzada ko as armaan bhul gye yar uski cuteness. Uska gussa... Uska pyar caring emotional scenes sb itne pyare hote the kaise bhul gye h fans.. Nd Rohit ko hype kr rhe h ki wow kya acting kr rha h phle wala to acting krta hi nhi tha.. Hadh h kha se inhe expressions dikhayi de rhe h.. Muje to ek b expression nhi dikhayi de rha Rohit ka... Abhira ke sath to ek% b connect nhi ho rha h new armaan. Aise lg rha h koi or banda h ye... DKP ko chnge krna tha to km se km acha actor to lekar aate.... Dull face dull eyes h Rohit ki.. Or Rohit ki vajah se Samriddhi ke b scenes ache nhi lg rhe muje to do din se... Kyoki ek scene tbhi acha nikal kr aata h jb dono ke expression ache ho đŸĨē shehzada or dkp dono ne show kharab kr diya. Naira kartik ke bad ab jake to naira kartik jaisi pyari jodi mili thi. 😔 wo b kharab ho gyi... Prats ko nikal ke shehzada ko warning de dete. May be wo line par aa jata 😭

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Peepa

Agree. Muje smjh nhi aa rha fans kaise Shehzada ko as armaan bhul gye yar uski cuteness. Uska gussa... Uska pyar caring emotional scenes sb itne pyare hote the kaise bhul gye h fans.. Nd Rohit ko hype kr rhe h ki wow kya acting kr rha h phle wala to acting krta hi nhi tha.. Hadh h kha se inhe expressions dikhayi de rhe h.. Muje to ek b expression nhi dikhayi de rha Rohit ka... Abhira ke sath to ek% b connect nhi ho rha h new armaan. Aise lg rha h koi or banda h ye... DKP ko chnge krna tha to km se km acha actor to lekar aate.... Dull face dull eyes h Rohit ki.. Or Rohit ki vajah se Samriddhi ke b scenes ache nhi lg rhe muje to do din se... Kyoki ek scene tbhi acha nikal kr aata h jb dono ke expression ache ho đŸĨē shehzada or dkp dono ne show kharab kr diya. Naira kartik ke bad ab jake to naira kartik jaisi pyari jodi mili thi. 😔 wo b kharab ho gyi... Prats ko nikal ke shehzada ko warning de dete. May be wo line par aa jata 😭

If Prat and Sheh have done the same mistake then why should only Prat be removed for the same cause? If the reason is unprofessional behaviour and both were unprofessional then both the actors should be removed.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Deal Marriage

GJpprUSW8AAsaW6.jpeg