Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

I guess it's the problem with me. I can't connect to actor change in shows. In daily soaps you get used to seeing a potrayal in certain fashion by an actor. If he is suddenly changed, entire previous build up goes for a toss.

The new viewers or people who weren't fond of Sheh's acting can watch it as a new show/ achchha aadmi / better acting, etc. But for me, I genuinely loved his portrayal as Armaan and since I am not a legacy viewer who only cares about Abhira, Armaan's character mattered a lot to me.

Plus I hate age gap between couples. Sam is 28 but Abhira always looked 22/23. Sheh is 27 and he looked 28/29. They looked character appropriate to me. Now this new guy looks 38 and Abhira still looks 22 . So this 15/16 year age gap looks icky to me.

Also Ruhi. How did she start looking Abhira's age suddenly? Infact in certain clips that I saw of hers, she is looking younger than Abhira smiley39

Atleast Pratiksha, looked 6-7 years older than her.

I feel they didn't do their casting properly. It might become a bigger hit. But for people like me, the relatibility and continuity is gone.

Mere liye toh sirf abhira matter krti thi lekin,ab usse kisi aur ke sath nhi dekha ja raha hai smiley38, toh chod hi dia dekh na ,

Aur haan neye armaan kaffi zyada bada admi lagta hai age difference dikhta hai abhira ekdum choti bachi dikh ti hai uske saamne,

Same with the new roohi woh ab abhira ki jitni dikh ti hai khair uske sath hamare kya lena Dena hame matlab abhimaan se tha jo ki bikhar Gaya toh bas ho geya ,!

Edited by priyabehera - 6 months ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nephy1

But fans comsist of teenagers..

Many of these will go and again make his fanpages..

So what all the fans says doesn't matter..

Its his co-actors whose statements can cause damage but than again if I think from their pov than maybe theyvwere very fed up and its like they got the chance to take their revenge..

So I don't blame anyone..

Becoz they are not the first actors to throw tantrums or disrespect their crew many does and get away but they become the first ome to.lose their job so I strongly believe matter is way too big neither tantrums,nor arrogance and neither hooking up if its true.....

So just by saying ki nhi yeh toh galat hai,its not practical..nobody takes the risk ki their show suffers even if producer is arrogant but channel won't...

And rahi baat fans aur logon ki than its public life they signed up for it.

Yahan toh log aam logon ko nhi bakshte.

Can only pray and hope ki tomorrow could be better world but the way its going its gonna be worst..

Personally now I don't like shehzada singh dhami..

Even If he become shahrukh of tomorrow,I can never forget that he sucks as Human,until unless he learns humility becoz even if most of actors are like this but IDK..and if I came to know toh mein toh unhein pasand nhi kar sakti..

I dislike people who don't respect their work first and foremost,than who behaves arrogantly becoz of their position,and last but not least disrespect the people working at lower strata than them just becoz they are low income they treat them as trash as these both gf-bf duo did..

They thought themselves as GOD and tried to take ADs job..

I can't even imagine what kind of mental trauma that poor person would have undergone without any mistake of his,just for doing his job,they didn't practiced humility they didn't thought once ki how it will affect him mentally,us bechare ko laga hoga ki mujhe hi nikal denge male lead ko kaun nikalega..Kitna dar mein raha hoga vo..

NOBODY carws for NOBODY.

When they were in position they didn't cared for others now others are not caring for them..

So as shruti rawat said respect is 2 way street..

Give respect take respect..

And if there is public life sadly it will be accompanied with social media trial..whrn actors enjoy the fame of same media they seriously need to learn deal with pressure..

Harsh it will sound but this is the truth.....

Can only pray and hope ki they will learn,deal with it and come out as more better person..

Regarding ivs than I never bothered myself with their off-screen iv but now when I am coming across them I am ashamed on myself that how could I even liked that person and its definetely shocking but yes I saw yesterday shared in my shock but than I moved on..

I don't have time to mud-sludge anybody..

It was very much shocking pehle dekhe hote toh meine dhamiji ko dekhna hi nhi tha..a person who can't respect his job us big turn off for me..

Work is worship...

Agree with you. People who don't respect their work for their subordinates shouldn't be given respect. Hence they got ousted with ample humiliation and AD probably still has his job (if this is what transpired).

They got their due, now no point abusing them or bashing them I feel. They are out of the show and two professional actors have come in. They can take the show to newer heights.

I never bother myself with offscreen stuff coz I feel in showbizz all of these people are fake. Actors to directors to PH. All care about money. They will show you a very nice and innocent picture of themselves off camera but in reality will be completely different people. Hence I feel no point feeling bad about these people. They are doing their jobs just like we do. If they acted badly, they were fired. Done.

But harassing actors and sl*t shaming them is what I feel is wrong. People need to draw a line there. If you like something appealing on screen then go for it, if not then gracefully make an exit. No point boiling your own blood. Coz you weren't there on the sets to witness what happened first hand. You will get all passed on news. So better don't get attached to these actors offscreen.

I might have given this new gen a try if I liked the replacements. But they just don't work for me. So I am out.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

There's nothing wrong with you, then there's something wrong

with all us. I came to watch this season from friend recommendation

and since Sheh, was part of the show it was a win win. I did check out

Gen 3 cause of HC, here and there but I'm not into all that legacy thing

and didn't even know Abhira wasn't her mother 1st husband daughter smiley39. We watched Sheh for 5 months that's a long time and a lot of history to be forgotten, in just a blink of eye. None us ever thought SD

wouldn't be finishing the role. I think about and I get angry, cause the show was a good escape, you know how hard it is to find a show that

has the full package. smiley38 I want to blame Sheh for not thinking about his career his fans or the show and castmates. The whole thing is just crazy.

Well now for the casting yes we love Sheh/Sam were a year apart

but he's not there and I don't think PH wanted another one in the same age group that they may consider immature. PH decided to go with some who is actually 10 years older to match the character age. Rohit is a good actor so they score on that chemistry in picture looks great but on screen

I can't connect him yet as Armaan but I said I'll be open mind and give a chance but also too, I've watch shows cause of story or a character and

never care of leads chemistry. Abhira is fascinated character and I want to see her journey.

As for Ruhi, it's not character I would ever care who plays her,

I'm just mad dkp took so long to replace her. The funny think is

Prats I think was the youngest among those two but look older

then Sam. This one can also be made to look older with makeup

and sari, which I see in the latest pictures.

DKP didn't think about audience but they're business and

the made a hard decision to safe there product, and at the

end of the day that's what matters not fans heartbreak of

actor replacement unfortunately

Yes it is a good show for time pass. It has good actors, good story and good characterization. But problem is I am not able to relate with cast change lol. So it's better to give up than act like a salty fan smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you. People who don't respect their work for their subordinates shouldn't be given respect. Hence they got ousted with ample humiliation and AD probably still has his job (if this is what transpired).

They got their due, now no point abusing them or bashing them I feel. They are out of the show and two professional actors have come in. They can take the show to newer heights.

I never bother myself with offscreen stuff coz I feel in showbizz all of these people are fake. Actors to directors to PH. All care about money. They will show you a very nice and innocent picture of themselves off camera but in reality will be completely different people. Hence I feel no point feeling bad about these people. They are doing their jobs just like we do. If they acted badly, they were fired. Done.

But harassing actors and sl*t shaming them is what I feel is wrong. People need to draw a line there. If you like something appealing on screen then go for it, if not then gracefully make an exit. No point boiling your own blood. Coz you weren't there on the sets to witness what happened first hand. You will get all passed on news. So better don't get attached to these actors offscreen.

I might have given this new gen a try if I liked the replacements. But they just don't work for me. So I am out.

Yeah I understand ki people need to draw lines..

But ab its not like that.

Sheh-prat are not the first ones neither the last ones..

Now trolls are not empathetic..

Kya hi kara ja sakta hai..

Everybody is bashing everybody else..

I read even sam is being dragged uski toh bikul hi koi galti nhi hai..

It can't be stopped,its just shehzada pratiksha deal with this with positivity becoz if they are to continue than this will happen in future also time to time as public life is as such and with all kind of platforms it became more toxic and no ilaz it has.

Logon ko nhi roks ja sakta.

Han unke co-stars can stop indulging it that surely can be done..

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Mere liye toh sirf abhir matter krti thi lekin,ab usse kisi aur ke sath nhi dekha ja raha hai smiley38,jo chod hi dia dekh na ,

Aur haan neye armaan kaffi zyada bada admi lagta hai age difference dikhta hai abhira ekdum choti bachi dikh ti hai uske saamne,

Same with the new roohi woh ab abhira ki jitni dikh ti hai khair uske sath hamare kya lena Dena hame matlab abhimaan se tha jo ki bikhar Gaya jo bas ho geya ,!

Yeah. It's gone. No point feeling bad about it now. Hum log kuchh nahi kar saktesmiley36

Hopefully new cast is able to get a fandom of their own. And they also get mad obsessed fans πŸ˜‚

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah I understand ki people need to draw lines..

But ab its not like that.

Sheh-prat are not the first ones neither the last ones..

Now trolls are not empathetic..

Kya hi kara ja sakta hai..

Everybody is bashing everybody else..

I read even sam is being dragged uski toh bikul hi koi galti nhi hai..

It can't be stopped,its just shehzada pratiksha deal with this with positivity becoz if they are to continue than this will happen in future also time to time as public life is as such and with all kind of platforms it became more toxic and no ilaz it has.

Logon ko nhi roks ja sakta.

Han unke co-stars can stop indulging it that surely can be done..

I don't think Sam is being dragged. Just two people I saw dragged her for being too enthu with new cast. Rest are all sympathetic towards her. People get too senti when it comes to her but same people will sl*t shame another girl. It's very hypocritical. I feel both set of audience is wrong.

Can't expect maturity from fans. But least they can do is stop sl*t shaming and harassing and start ignoring those two if their presence bothers them so much smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes it is a good show for time pass. It has good actors, good story and good characterization. But problem is I am not able to relate with cast change lol. So it's better to give up than act like a salty fan smiley36

I was saying it had the full package with Sheh not now smiley36smiley36

Now is just Abhira for me.

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If ka problem kya hai mujhe samajh nhi aai

Mere yanha ke kuch post pata nhi lekin kanhi aur move ho gaya smiley29.... kyu bhai ...?sab ke hai sirf mere hi gayab ho kr kanhi aur chala geye lol 🀣

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OG Armaan would say "Please" before disrespecting anyone in his family or taking a stand. That's why he was "spineless" and "paraya".

https://twitter.com/Dramalics/status/1772450884758233206?t=_ecW7iDRXUEGPbSVWOe8nQ&s=19

New one gives vibes of typical run off the mill angry young man who will thrash anyone for his wife. It is GOOD to watch, but that's just not Armaan. Abhira shined with Armaan coz he was spineless and she was his spine. This is something else.

https://twitter.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1772439434585108763?t=YhhN4wGwmNnkrf-DfKM1qg&s=19

Hi,

Have been watching the show since Abhimaan marriage and saw people liking the new Armaan but this is exactly missing in this new Armaan.

He’s right now like the run of the mill grumpy ML and Abhira seems like the sunshine FL but the old Armaan was the actual Fl of the show smiley36and Shehzada portrayed that vulnerability emotion quite aptly.
Eventually maybe the change will work and trps may hardly affect but will surely miss the vulnerable Armaan and strong Abhira story.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Where have you been smiley36

Many are grieving and now there's news that Sheh

going to be in a new Rangu show if is true

Arre, I have limitations on numbers of post na, so can't interact a lot!

I saw sheh ka news n I'm so pissed! But its not confirmed abhi.

Itne fast, 10 days, if he gets something new, he won't learn n his ego will reach sky high.

N I'll be pissed 😀😀😀😀😀😀🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬