Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Ugh someone literally needs to barge into that set and throw Rohit’s glasses away

And fire the hair stylist as well

If he had a bit more hair and no glasses the chemistry would be rocking

I don't find any chemistry between new Armaan and Abhira. Neither does he look nor behave like Armaan. He is a completely new character. Lol. I haven't watched episodes, but from small snippets on Twitter that I saw, the show looks like a completely different show.

Befikre thumbnail

OG Armaan would say "Please" before disrespecting anyone in his family or taking a stand. That's why he was "spineless" and "paraya".

https://twitter.com/Dramalics/status/1772450884758233206?t=_ecW7iDRXUEGPbSVWOe8nQ&s=19

New one gives vibes of typical run off the mill angry young man who will thrash anyone for his wife. It is GOOD to watch, but that's just not Armaan. Abhira shined with Armaan coz he was spineless and she was his spine. This is something else.

https://twitter.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1772439434585108763?t=YhhN4wGwmNnkrf-DfKM1qg&s=19

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Hey I dont think its Armaan's angry young man mode.. We already see it coming.. 2 episodes back only, I think Sheh's second last epi he rebuked Ruhi infront of whole family.. And that's a huge huge deal for him.. He even said.. I will support Abhira..Mein dekta hoon mujhe kaun rokta hain... Bravo just bravosmiley32..Abhira is becoming his first priority and that is evident.. And here we are just getting the continuation of that scene.. Honestly speaking that ladki word is way too disrespectful..I am happy that finally he spoke against it.I never wanted Armaan to remain forever as a spineless insaan. Yes his softness and vulnerabilities shd be there. But at the same time he should take a stand for himself.. So in that way story is moving in the right direction.. Ya its completely my pov..

Armaan Sa turning to a Kabir Singh mode is a strict no no from my side. Jis tarah Rohit IV mein apna chr explain kar rahi hain, I dont think they are going in that way.. Abhi keliye to bilkul nahi. Rest everything depends on the TRP and reception.

Edited by Docworld - 6 months ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

New Armaan ka look bhi nahi character bhi badal gaya lol. Pura different vibe de rahe hain.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Where have you been smiley36

Many are grieving and now there's news that Sheh

going to be in a new Rangu show if is true

Edited by pyar-ishk - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Befikre

OG Armaan would say "Please" before disrespecting anyone in his family or taking a stand. That's why he was "spineless" and "paraya".

https://twitter.com/Dramalics/status/1772450884758233206?t=_ecW7iDRXUEGPbSVWOe8nQ&s=19

New one gives vibes of typical run off the mill angry young man who will thrash anyone for his wife. It is GOOD to watch, but that's just not Armaan. Abhira shined with Armaan coz he was spineless and she was his spine. This is something else.

https://twitter.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1772439434585108763?t=YhhN4wGwmNnkrf-DfKM1qg&s=19

But that scenes with Sheh was 1-2 months of

us seeing him as Armaan.

Where as Rohit is starting from the angle of the

aggressive Armaan Poddar that we've been seeing.

Especially the last two weeks of the court track. Armaan

didn't apologize while confronting Fufusa, he did apologize

to dadisa cause it's his dadisa. smiley36

So the precap looks fine but lets see from the full episode

but this is accordingly to where the character is now.

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

I don't find any chemistry between new Armaan and Abhira. Neither does he look nor behave like Armaan. He is a completely new character. Lol. I haven't watched episodes, but from small snippets on Twitter that I saw, the show looks like a completely different show.

Rohit expression ache nhi h... Ek hi expression bh uske face pr... Or eyes b expressive nhi h.. Or Armaan loves his family wo kisi ki b disrespect ya uchi awaz me jb b jwab deta tha to politely or respectful manner me deta tha or yhi armaan ka character h.. New armaan to koi or hi lg rha h ... Dkp ne galat casting ki h new armaan ki.. Na hi facial expressions h na hi expressive eyes.. Shehzada jaisa b tha offscreen bt onscreen uska muqabale nhi.... Uska ek ek expressions smjh aata tha... Abhira ke sath kitna pyara lgta tha 😭 dkp ko or actors b explore krne chahiye the unhone shehzada ko nikaalne ke chakkar me jaldbaji me Rohit ko le liya.. Shehzada tumne aisa kyu kiya yar 😑

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aisa lag raha hai ki jaise koi new show dekh rehi ho bas kuch chehre Jana pehchana hai,

Sry but neye armaan,dev sir jaise lag raha hai i mean ki woh lawyer Kom ,boss wala vibes de raha hai

Ya, I felt so disconnected after watching the precap scene. I thought it's a different show. So ya, gave up watching altogether. Better to not watch than to crib about it all day and ruin it for others. smiley36

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Where have you been smiley36

Many are grieving and now there's new that Sheh

going to be in a new Rangu show if is true

I have stopped watching this show since a week. Hence I don't come to this forum smiley36

Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and his new show does well. Poor guy has been getting bashed as if kisi ka khoon kar diya ho. PH didn't tolerate his tantrums coz he is a small actor. Bade actors sab aise tantrums throw karte hain and PH tolerates also. Isne thoda over estimate kar diya khud ko lol.

But he is a good actor (atleast I found him really good and nuanced as Armaan), so he should do well if he works on his offscreen behavior.

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

But that scenes with Sheh was 1-2 months of

us seeing him as Armaan.

Where as Rohit is starting from the angle of the

aggressive Armaan Poddar that we've been seeing.

Especially the last two weeks of the court track. Armaan

didn't apologize while confronting Fufusa, he did apologize

to dadisa cause it's his dadisa. smiley36

So the precap looks fine but lets see from the full episode

but this is accordingly to where the character is now.

I guess it's the problem with me. I can't connect to actor change in shows. In daily soaps you get used to seeing a potrayal in certain fashion by an actor. If he is suddenly changed, entire previous build up goes for a toss.

The new viewers or people who weren't fond of Sheh's acting can watch it as a new show/ achchha aadmi / better acting, etc. But for me, I genuinely loved his portrayal as Armaan and since I am not a legacy viewer who only cares about Abhira, Armaan's character mattered a lot to me.

Plus I hate age gap between couples. Sam is 28 but Abhira always looked 22/23. Sheh is 27 and he looked 28/29. They looked character appropriate to me. Now this new guy looks 38 and Abhira still looks 22 . So this 15/16 year age gap looks icky to me.

Also Ruhi. How did she start looking Abhira's age suddenly? Infact in certain clips that I saw of hers, she is looking younger than Abhira smiley39

Atleast Pratiksha, looked 6-7 years older than her.

I feel they didn't do their casting properly. It might become a bigger hit. But for people like me, the relatibility and continuity is gone.