Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Yaar ye manav ko abhira k peeche lagao koi.. phir Ar aakhon se hi bhasm kar dega usko

Yaar ek baato ekdum jealous Armaan for baby sa track dekhna bi hai. Shehzada will serve in it. We deserve it!! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

The first thing she said "Yeh kya chal raha hai" Not yeh kaise hua?smiley37

Nurse be like "biwi just coma se nikli lekin inko romance karna hai. Tharki aadmi"smiley36

Then she must have thought, itna hot pati hai, mera hota toh main bhi nahi rukti, เค‡เคธเคฒเคฟเค she decided to give them privacy and leave frm there ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Yaar ek baato ekdum jealous Armaan for baby sa track dekhna bi hai. Shehzada will serve in it. We deserve it!! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

He would literally vapourise the sight of the man trying to get his wife's attentionsmiley42

He would literally vapourise the sight of the man trying to get his wife's attentionsmiley42

Hayeeeee, meko chahiye ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

MeghaBis thumbnail

Hayeeeee, meko chahiye ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Court case ke baad sab milegasmiley16

I hope Dev and Abhira ko dekh ke Armaan Sa ko jealoud feel ho! Thoda sa atleast!

Like Dev holding Abhira's hand or keeping his hand on her shouldersmiley42 Uske baad Armaan ka focus baar baar wahin jana and him clenching is fight!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by MeghaBis - 7 months ago
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Haan!! Usne unbuttoned shirt dekhli hogi. That coupled with the position they were in, her brain short-circuited. Can't blame her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

เค‡เคธเคฒเคฟเค she decided to save some izzat n run outside to hyperventilate

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Daddy ko action mode m dekh ke sochi hogi ki ye toh bola tha chupchap sofa pe so jaega par yahan toh bedroom ka adhura kissa pura karne m lag gaya iss baar doctor ko hi bulana padega

I hope Dev and Abhira ko dekh ke Armaan Sa ko jealoud feel ho! Thoda sa atleast!

Haan,

Maybe seeing their easy camaraderie. And them dev places his hand on Abhira ka shoulder n then this reminds Armaan sa about aaj ka auto ride when she pointed it out n he took the hand away. But Dev ne rakha hua hai kaafi der se n she's all happy smiley n doesn't seem to have n issue with it and Armaan sa is just focussed on that hand on wifeys shoulder

Like Dev holding Abhira's hand or keeping his hand on her shouldersmiley42 Uske baad Armaan ka focus baar baar wahin jana and him clenching is fight!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Exactly what I wrote ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

MeghaBis thumbnail

Haan,

Maybe seeing their easy camaraderie. And them dev places his hand on Abhira ka shoulder n then this reminds Armaan sa about aaj ka auto ride when she pointed it out n he took the hand away. But Dev ne rakha hua hai kaafi der se n she's all happy smiley n doesn't seem to have n issue with it and Armaan sa is just focussed on that hand on wifeys shoulder

I just now edited my previous post to write the same thing!!

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Totally..those epis would be fire & that certain sm1 might nt even exist fr him that tym