Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Yes!! Like 2 min baad only he should realise he's being gadha.

Uske baad bhale hi peeche na jaye cos ego (helps in building up the angst). Lekin at least realisation toh ho!

MeghaBis thumbnail

Waise saheliyon will we be able to enjoy Armaan's ddp tomorrow? Bts mein toh dekh liya hai sabsmiley39 I hope episode mein achha impactful scene ho! Please cvs miss who shouldn't be named ka minimum ssπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Waise saheliyon will we be able to enjoy Armaan's ddp tomorrow? Bts mein toh dekh liya hai sabsmiley39 I hope episode mein achha impactful scene ho! Please cvs miss who shouldn't be named ka minimum ssπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I'm gng to enjoy it so much!! Because Armaan sa is serving looks also these days. He'll be all disheveled in that white unbuttoned shirt, and pinstripes blazer.

His acting has also improved by leaps n bounds. Also all the times we've seen the bts, we've always been surprised by an extra serve in the episode. So kal also something along those lines should be there. Nahi bhi hua toh its still gng to be fab.

I also want to know how somebody reached the hospital. How did she know about the accident n which hospital. Did she inform the rest of the fam? Did she try to uthao faida of Armaan sa ka ddp? And did he shake her off like an annoying fly?

MeghaBis thumbnail

I'm gng to enjoy it so much!! Because Armaan sa is serving looks also these days. He'll be all disheveled in that white unbuttoned shirt, and pinstripes blazer.

His acting has also improved by leaps n bounds. Also all the times we've seen the bts, we've always been surprised by an extra serve in the episode. So kal also something along those lines should be there. Nahi bhi hua toh its still gng to be fab.

I also want to know how somebody reached the hospital. How did she know about the accident n which hospital. Did she inform the rest of the fam? Did she try to uthao faida of Armaan sa ka ddp? And did he shake her off like an annoying fly?

She must have followed him like a makkhi follows the gud. I don't think she would inform anyone. Maybe when the night falls she might inform the family. Still I am really disappointed that not one Poddar was sensitive enough to pay Abhira a visit. Madhav se toh expect kar sakte hain atleastπŸ₯Ί

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I thought kya useless nurse hai, hospital bed theek kare bina darke bhaag gayi bulane.

Kaise kaam karti hai hospital me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arey! Daddy ke keher ka shikaar ho gayi thi nurse toh darr k bhagegi hi ..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Eyes πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Yaar ye manav ko abhira k peeche lagao koi.. phir Ar aakhon se hi bhasm kar dega usko

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

She must have followed him like a makkhi follows the gud. I don't think she would inform anyone. Maybe when the night falls she might inform the family. Still I am really disappointed that not one Poddar was sensitive enough to pay Abhira a visit. Madhav se toh expect kar sakte hain atleastπŸ₯Ί

Kya pata galti se kal koi aaye. Dekhte hai.

Baaki log se no umeed.

Originally posted by: mysterious17

Haan!! Usne unbuttoned shirt dekhli hogi. That coupled with the position they were in, her brain short-circuited. Can't blame her πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

ΰ€‡ΰ€Έΰ€²ΰ€Ώΰ€ she decided to save some izzat n run outside to hyperventilate

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterious17

The first thing she said "Yeh kya chal raha hai" Not yeh kaise hua?smiley37

Nurse be like "biwi just coma se nikli lekin inko romance karna hai. Tharki aadmi"smiley36