Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
you know soemthing for some reaosn i am not fond of nadia no more. i used to really really like her but now i mena she once said in her shwos this week gone by that you should never see bipasha mvoies. bipasha is my favourite actress!!!! i really wanted to tell her that look many people don;t like you for example my dad. he says she over acts but i sitll like her. gosh i am very upset i really didnt liek what seh said!!. and then jab we met i was even more upset she kept tlaking about how good it was and biggin up my hopes and then it didn;t even come.
jadiy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHLEASE you people!!

why are u so freakin upset that they didnt show a movie on geo....???

"i want to sue them" "nadia khan cheated us" "i have the dvd but i wanted to watch it on GEO" 😆

puhlease people she didn't take your flippin money!!

watch it online, buy it, get an indian movie channel..shoot some people are craaaaaaaazy!! 😆 😆
sabrina khan thumbnail
ahaahh lolzzzz i knw man cum on no big deal 😆 😆
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol. yeh but it is tellign you sutmhgn false .. it wasnt very nice what she did. soem peopel cna not get hold of movies and online mvoies ar enot of great quality so we dnt really feel liek watching if it is on tv or dvd it creates a family nice atmosphere where the whole fmaily cna enoy. online movies generaly have disgusting adverts and all sorts next to them so thats the only reason hehe nothing else.