Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

All the replies in the bold smiley2

Zayyan told them that they don't need to be scared of him. I think this triggered her.. as he hints at him being able to hurt them. So Sitara's reaction was like we aren't scared of you.. but you need to be scared of us.smiley3

I don't think that mla will hurt Salar.. but Salar's mom will use Sitara's threat against her. This is what I feel. smiley18

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Zayyan told them that they don't need to be scared of him. I think this triggered her.. as he hints at him being able to hurt them. So Sitara's reaction was like we aren't scared of you.. but you need to be scared of us.smiley3

I don't think that mla will hurt Salar.. but Salar's mom will use Sitara's threat against her. This is what I feel. smiley18

sitara has always been like that , no ? I mean she has always been outspoken and blunt about her thoughts and feelings ... i remember there was one episode when Qasim's dadi commented something about her name and she talked back to her .. also , in that bangle scene , she talked back to that man ... and there was that gul gule scene where she bluntly talked back to taai and Qasim's mother saying that they don't how to use stove or something like that ..

this is also one of the trait which salar liked about sitara as he is also blunt and never cares if other person will get offended or not ...

bas farak itna h ki his family supports him and nobody supports sitara and usko hmesha daant pad jati thi ..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

sitara has always been like that , no ? I mean she has always been outspoken and blunt about her thoughts and feelings ... i remember there was one episode when Qasim's dadi commented something about her name and she talked back to her .. also , in that bangle scene , she talked back to that man ... and there was that gul gule scene where she bluntly talked back to taai and Qasim's mother saying that they don't how to use stove or something like that ..

this is also one of the trait which salar liked about sitara as he is also blunt and never cares if other person will get offended or not ...

bas farak itna h ki his family supports him and nobody supports sitara and usko hmesha daant pad jati thi ..

Yes. Sitara was always like that. And we liked her because of her nature. I know she should control this habit of her.. but after Saba suggested filing a complain.. Salar wanting the same . And Sitara refusing it. It was strange to see her replaying Zayyan like that. I think after she saw how Salar is protecting her, she became fearless.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Yes. Sitara was always like that. And we liked her because of her nature. I know she should control this habit of her.. but after Saba suggested filing a complain.. Salar wanting the same . And Sitara refusing it. It was strange to see her replaying Zayyan like that. I think after she saw how Salar is protecting her, she became fearless.

i think writers made sitara said those things just so that if something happens to salar ,then all balme will directly go to sitara because of this line ..

its just writer has randomly thrown messy scenes here and there which are not matching with her other scenes ..

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 3 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

I see this is also a point but there gonna be someone big to wake sitara up ... like wake up to reality types... maybe not mla son but mla himself does something

Edited by Queeen - 2 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Shuhar k peeche chup k sher bana hy but osko mana nhi k wo loyal hai lol 😆

Ps: look at salar proud face smiley14

1000123616.jpg

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

i think writers made sitara said those things just so that if something happens to salar ,then all balme will directly go to sitara because of this line ..

its just writer has randomly thrown messy scenes here and there which are not matching with her other scenes ..

And sitara too will blame herself for this k i wished for his death now see what is happening 😢

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Shuhar k peeche chup k sher bana hy but osko mana nhi k wo loyal hai lol 😆

Ps: look at salar proud face smiley14

1000123616.jpg

merko itni hasi aati h jab salar aisa face bnata h smiley37

iska seena chauda hi rhta h sitara ko dekh ke smiley37

yaar yh kitna cute h

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

And sitara too will blame herself for this k i wished for his death now see what is happening 😢

ikr .. bechari ke sath already itna bura hua h or ab writers yh sab na ghusaaye ... i literally don't want anything happen to him also ... m toh keh rhi hu dono ko ek sath chot lage .. smiley36

what if sitara thinks that something happened to him and she confessed to him about her love but salar pretend kr rha h ki he is in coma smiley36

but i feel after calming down she has started feeling his love ... but vo phone call ka jab tk clear nhi hoga tb tk MU hi rahegi ... I hope here nani will play a big role in clearing the MU

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 47 minutes ago

ikr .. bechari ke sath already itna bura hua h or ab writers yh sab na ghusaaye ... i literally don't want anything happen to him also ... m toh keh rhi hu dono ko ek sath chot lage .. smiley36

what if sitara thinks that something happened to him and she confessed to him about her love but salar pretend kr rha h ki he is in coma smiley36

but i feel after calming down she has started feeling his love ... but vo phone call ka jab tk clear nhi hoga tb tk MU hi rahegi ... I hope here nani will play a big role in clearing the MU

Bold

This now this looks interesting 🤔... he be fainting and sitara be like salar utho utho tum mujhy chor k nhi jaa sakty hyyyyy smiley19smiley43smiley42smiley37 My imagination kash main drama k writer hoti ...

Yup nani kuch clear kar sakti mu..