Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 hours ago

We all see what you did there Murtasim 😂

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tgota92

It won’t happen before SMD ends. I’m okay with it. Let them work on it and take their time. I want something good. If we rush them then they might put out a product like Jaan Nisar where did they Daniba so dirty. Don’t want that for YumHaj.

At least Yumna is doing other work but hard to believe that Wahaj hasn't signed anything.

Edited by 2RsFan - 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

At least Yumna is doing other work but hard to believe that Wahaj hasn't signed anything.

That we know of.

He might be up to something that we might find out about later. He’s not the type to sit around at the height of fame. Like Ahmed Ali Akbar did.

That Baku photo was a shoot for an ad I think? Ad hi lag raha tha.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Maybe he is choosing his scripts carefully.

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I hope they are not toying with fan's emotions or they simply don't care. I'll try to be positive, maybe the script is ready.

I think Nooran is done with her part and moved on. Others are probably fixing it now smiley36

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Maybe he is choosing his scripts carefully.

Ya I think he himself is bored of all these romantic roles and looking for something different now.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: an hour ago

Ya I think he himself is bored of all these romantic roles and looking for something different now.

I hope he gets good scripts. We all know he can romance, I want some action, thriller, tragedy!