Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 148

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

My biggest fear was Wahaj not having the central role which I am so glad has been put to rest! Really want this to be Bilal's story.

From the beginning I thought that Humsha would be Sadaf's cousin or sis and she might work for Bilal which i feel might very well b the case. For now I am not invested in her role.

Only shippers were hoping Wahaj will do a cameo...

Zanjabeel writes useless hero, but KRQs hero are the main leads, he writes hero oriented script smiley41

I am hoping to get Wahaj lose himself in Bilal Abdullah!

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Only shippers were hoping Wahaj will do a cameo...

Zanjabeel writes useless hero, but KRQs hero are the main leads, he writes hero oriented script smiley41

I am hoping to get Wahaj lose himself in Bilal Abdullah!

Why would any Wahaj fan want him to do a cameo role . They aren't his fans or admirers of his work in that case.

Anyway, I would love for Bilal to go on to become one of the most memorable roles of Wahaj's career. 🤞

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I'm shocked he knows this...smiley36 This was such a cute post smiley42

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Hey dilbaras 🫰 are you excited for smd ?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Posted: 35 minutes ago

Oh so maya has been wanting to work with wahaj ever since phl and before even. Well not surprised as she made a comeback to tv after a hiatus with a post independence era show starring wahaj who was a B lister back then and a newcomer talha.

Good that this video surfaced and squashes all the claims of her wanting to now do a show with him is because he's the most successful and talked about actor currently, and proves them to be baseless and false.

Edited by Rashi23 - 33 minutes ago