Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
All right, Humayoon Jee, I am gonna stop asking personal questions...

here is a professional one: How much money will it take for you to stay in Pakistan and not get parceled over to India inorder to get instant fame?

=sadaf
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol sadaf.....letz start collecting money and give him wateva it takes
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf18

here is a professional one: How much money will it take for you to stay in Pakistan and not get parceled over to India inorder to get instant fame?

=sadaf

😆

yeah ure right sadaf paki princez hope he duznt go down der lyk oda fools i wonder what super potion there is in india that all of dem r going der lol

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea i noe rite and he cant get the name and fame there dat hez arready build up here
rameena thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi Amreen.

Mr Humayun Saeed i want to ask you one very private question plz dont tell it to others.
So the question is..During the Making of Pehchaan and SUN LENA do you found any offscreen chemistry between aamna and Rajeev..

How you Rate Aamna as a co star..

Amreen hope its not too troublesome questions...

Rameena..
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sadaf18

=sadaf

😆 that was funny Sadaf, but did you know I have actually worked for bollywood once... 😊

amreen1409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rameena

Hi Amreen.

Mr Humayun Saeed i want to ask you one very private question plz dont tell it to others.
So the question is..During the Making of Pehchaan and SUN LENA do you found any offscreen chemistry between aamna and Rajeev..

How you Rate Aamna as a co star..

Amreen hope its not too troublesome questions...

Rameena..

(its hard to answer rameena as I read somewhere just now that Juhi Parmar is in the main lead may be they now changed it)

I didnt notice Rameena.. I was restricted strictly by my boss (wife) to look at look at others off work 😛

Amna, I would rate her 10/10 and thats Y i have chosen her to work with again and while Ana we only had 12 days to work with her. :(

canadian01 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

haeyyyyyyy main mur gaee😭 Hamyoon aya howa hai aur mujhe ko pata bhi nahi hai tht's not fair amreen app ko pata tha k main IF per nahi a sukty aur app ny.....😭😭 anyways

Hamyoon main app kee buhut bary fan hoonnnnnnnnnnn kiya hall chall hia app ka aur app ke begum ga😆 baqi sawal baad main pehkle en ka answer dayain

Eman

amreen1409 thumbnail
Thanks Eman!! Koyi to meri Fan bhi hai... 😃

Jee Eman Mei aur meri beloved wife dono hi first class hain! 😃 aap sunayein!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Thanks Eman!! Koyi to meri Fan bhi hai... 😃

!

'

is ka kiya matlab humayun sahab....merra hote hui app aise bol reh hain?............shaid apko patta na ho but i had a whole thread devoted 2 u but our koi articles pix our comments nahi share ker rah tha and it went waaaay bact to page 92347854176125436985 and ab nahi milla ga

eman is ur fan but im ur AC😆