Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 2 hours ago

Here it is. Episode 27. The 2nd last episode.

https://youtu.be/COaz2gUiH1Y?si=7dwLWpYSsSRTYOQI

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: an hour ago

Man, they really started the episode with a really emotional scene with Zarnab and Munna.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

The flashback when Zarnab was watching the show made me miss the old episode and made me sad because this show will be ending soon.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

It was interesting to see how Munna tricked both of the ministers to make them believe that he will kill Rehmati with their help but ended up killing them. It was smart to lure them to an abandoned place and then kill them. It gave him time to leave with Rehamti.

I have one question though. How could Rehmati not see that it was Munna when he got into the car? I mean he had justa cap on. You could clearly see his face.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Man, Zarnab did not care that Faris died.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 46 minutes ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 45 minutes ago

What do you guys think will happen in the last episode?

Will Munna survive?