Face 2 Face: Humayun Saeed (Sep 5 - 12)

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen! I am Amreen & Welcomes You to Face 2 Face, where we take you Face 2 Face with Your Favorite Stars!

Hello Everybody! Today we have the most handsome, talented and greatest Producer, Director and Actor... So Lets put your hands together and Welcome Humayun Saeed! 👏👏👏 (where is the icon for whistle?)

So lets start our show, hojaaye aapke sawaal ka silsila shuru!

*** Note: Celebrities are not really here and they will be ME! i.e... I will be here in the "roop" of Celebrity and you can ask me anything as an interview. ****

Edited by amreen1409 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Mr. Saeed.
How are u doing?

Why did u choose Television as your profession?
amreen1409 thumbnail
Hello Ms. Bholi,

I am doing very good and very excited to be here among you all!

The reason I chose TV as my profession was because its was always been my passion! I had a craze for movies and acting since I was child.. paida hotay hi acting shuru kardi thi... rone ki! 😉 😆

My favorite time pass was to stand in front of mirror and act as movie stars... and always dreamt to be on the top! and I think I have got an opportunity to make my biggest dream come true!! 😃
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what's the 1 role that u enjoyed the most in ur career
n whos ur favourite co-star
dotn say Sania Saeed/Sadia Imam/Nadia Jamil
sadaf18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh m god!! this is so exciting!!!

i have a dozen questions for u mr. humayoon bur to start off, i'll ask the question that's been bothering me and thousands of other viewers of urs...How in the world did u end up marrying ur wife?

-sadaf
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lolz sadaf gud question but i dunno if itz gonna be answered cuz wen face2face frst stasrted waznt it a part of da rulez not 2 ask questionz abt a celebz personal lyfe cuz den amreen iz gonna have to make up stuffz?

well dunna agar amreen i mean mr saeed answer kerte hain to grt if not he can answer mah questionz
    of all your serials which was yuor favorite and had a special place in your heart?
    What made you go from just acting 2 directing/producing?
    how dos it feel to be such a successful icon of pakz entertainment industry?
    in mehendi u played the role of a cancer victim, how did that feel?
    what is your secret to your sucess
    your production house had 1 indo-pak serial (ana) and now ur working on another so how do you feel about this. do you think this will benefit indo-pak relationships?

ok datz all 4 now

maybe more questionz l8er on

amreen1409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion134

what's the 1 role that u enjoyed the most in ur career
n whos ur favourite co-star
dotn say Sania Saeed/Sadia Imam/Nadia Jamil

😆 Scorpion aapne to mere saare options hata diye... what shall I choose now? 😉 Okie.. My favority actresses is Zeba Bakhtiar but I never got or will get paired up with her, as she will look older than me... and my favorite co-star are all those you have just name but you have forgotten Mishi Khan and Ayesha Khan... I really enjoyed working with both of them.. Also Mahnoor Baloch, she is a great person to work with. 😊

amreen1409 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadaf18

Oh m god!! this is so exciting!!!

i have a dozen questions for u mr. humayoon bur to start off, i'll ask the question that's been bothering me and thousands of other viewers of urs...How in the world did u end up marrying ur wife?

-sadaf

Hi Sadaf, Why? Is she too pretty for me? 😆

Our marriage was a love marriage. Our families knew each other, but we actually came to like each other when I recorded a play at her house. 😳😊
amreen1409 thumbnail
(lolz.. Juvi, one of the other rules was to ask one question at a time 😆, but yeah... most of the answers are true in many cases and the answer for Sadaf was also true.. taken from one of his interview...)

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

of all your serials which was yuor favorite and had a special place in your heart?

"Jaane Anjaane"' has been my favourite serial. I really worked hard in it.

What made you go from just acting 2 directing/producing?

it just happened I guess...

how dos it feel to be such a successful icon of pakz entertainment industry?

It feels great, and I am very thankful to people who appriciate my work and very very thankful to the media for not scandalizing me as it has kept my image scandal-free! 😃

in mehendi u played the role of a cancer victim, how did that feel?

It was a unique experience and it was totally different from the roles I usually do... but I have also been told that after that I have started dying in every serial 😆

what is your secret to your sucess

Allah Ka Karam Hai! 😊

your production house had 1 indo-pak serial (ana) and now ur working on another so how do you feel about this. do you think this will benefit indo-pak relationships?

I had suggested the same thing once a long time back and now it feels good to see that they are working it... this enables both countries to work together and its much better than bringing in actors, singers, choreographers etc or working compeletely for other country. 😊
Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

😆 Scorpion aapne to mere saare options hata diye... what shall I choose now? 😉 Okie.. My favority actresses is Zeba Bakhtiar but I never got or will get paired up with her, as she will look older than me... and my favorite co-star are all those you have just name but you have forgotten Mishi Khan and Ayesha Khan... I really enjoyed working with both of them.. Also Mahnoor Baloch, she is a great person to work with. 😊

Humayun ji i never asked u whos ur favoutrite actress
ok now tell me whos ur facourite co-star Nadia/Sania/Sadia or anyone else