Mustafa Zahid cries during recording!

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Mustafa Zahid cries during recording!

Download Awarapan WallpapersNot many know that while recording the 'To Phir Aao' song in Mumbai for the forthcoming film, AWARAPAN, Pakistani rock sensation Mustafa Zahid actually cried!

Those present at the recording were pleasantly surprised to see the 25-year old stud turning into a softie. Remarks an onlooker, "He asked for the lights to be turned off while recording the song. He sang the song in pitch darkness to get feeling into it. When he came out of the recording studio, his eyes were red."

When quizzed, Mustafa Zahid (in the UK days back), a bit hesitant at first, confesses, "It was an emotional moment for me. 'To Phir Aao' was among my first compositions back in Pakistan. Mohit (Suri) wanted a lot of feeling in the song, as it appears in the film's climax. He wanted me to imagine the loneliness of roads. It was a high to be re-rendering my composition for a Mahesh Bhatt film."

AWARAPAN releases worldwide on June 29.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah....i m in love with this song 😆 ... now i know why this track so touching and soulful.... mustafa is a great singer 👏 ... and he is making us all proud... Long live pak music industry!
Edited by Fiza_87 - 17 years ago
RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEah I know I heard that.. seriously that song that he sang has a real depth to it.. extremely nice words.. luv both of his songs from awarapan!!
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aawe what a cutie pie! yea, now we know why it sounds so emotional & amazing! go mustafa! hehe 😉
***sonia*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i know it's really nice song