Seemi Zaidi Where is She??

enemyofseemi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey do you guys know where is dis girl?i mean its like she dissappeared. she comes in commercials then leaves. can she make up her mind. please let me know because i am a really big fan of hers and she is like my lost family member.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
umm........whos dat? 😕 😆
anumra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its been a while since i saw her on tv...i remember she was in ashiana...i have no idea wut ahppened to her.,..
*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
seemi zaidi? is tht her real name? 😃 ...coz my cast is "zaidi" too ... oh wow... i thought that zaida ppl cast are very few...But i dont believe in cast shaast... i just found out my own cast lyke a week ago...Hum pehley musalmaan hein aur phir pakistani... 😃
asad313 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Seemi Zaidi is now in Virginia, USA. I m also in Virginia USA. I m one of her fan and I am looking 4 her from last one year but no one knows..where is she :(
Edited by asad313 - 16 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is Seemi Zaidi? Pic please... 😃
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also don't know who she is.
irtaza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

here is is the pic 😊
REDISCOVER thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
IN YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH FIELD PUT SEEMI ZAIDI WITH IMAGE RESULTS THE FIRST ONE WILL BE A FEW LADIES STANDING TOGETHER
TALAT, A. SHAH, AND SEEMI ZAIDI
MAYBE BECAUSE SHE IS OLDER PEOPLE DO NOT RECOGNIZE HER ANYMORE.
miyabhai thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi,
Just wanted to clear the fact that ......when u search seemi zaidi on google images........the pic with talat shah , saba in the saturdaypost.com is not the seemi one.

I confirmed through her that she is not the one in the pic. Well she is a married and settled women with a family in Virginia who doesn't want to be in showbiz these days.

Well its upto her. But truly a very nice actress with a good sense in acting. I do like her plays especially the aashiyaana one as those days the plays were family oriented one and had no vulgarity, expose, nudity etc as they are copying these days from the indian industry to get fame. Its truly a shame. Today's actresses should learn how to dress from seemi zaidi.