Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well, I watch Indian dramas, actually I just watched two in my whole life. One was Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and the other was Kasautii which I watched cuz of Manoj Bohra's character Yudi. I watched both the dramas for a few months and stopped watching them cuz they all have the same pattern. The story is dragged endlessly, there's always a new twist, people die a few times but come back again, there are surgeries and all this stuff. Besides that, the dramas are way too far from reslity. Therefore, I do think that Pakistani dramas are better as they have a story which is rather based on reality [of course, there are also dramas which are far from reality but that's minimum]. And yes, I agree with you that nowadays Pakistani directors are trying to copy the Indian effects. For example, every move in a certain situation is repeated ten thousand times and from every angle, which is quite annoying.

But on one thing I really do not agree with you that there are better actors in India... there surely are many great actors in India, but there are equally great actors in Pakistan too. So this statement of yours is not really acceptable for me.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh as some people think that Indian dramas are showing people's lifestyle in India nowadays, sorry to disappoint you, but you're badly mistaken. Do you seriously think every person in India can afford to make deals of over 500 Crore Rupees as Anurag Basu does? Do you REALLy believe women in India walk around in make-up wearing these expensive sarees the way Prerna does? Hey, over 90 percent of India's population does not even have the money to afford the basic needs that one needs in life. What REALITY are you talking about? Please, get real.

Yes, for those, who live in America, Canada, UK, Europe, it is easy to copy their ssarees or jewellary cuz they have the money... when they go back to India they're paying with Dollars or Euros. But this is only reality for a VERY few people, those who live outside India... not for those who live in India. The VERY few who can afford to live the way Prerna, Anurag and Bajaj live, are actors or business tycoons and there are VERY few of those in India and with their increasing population there are gonna be even less with time. With these dramas, you really cannot talk about reality.

Edited by amy22 - 17 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Topic Closed
If you guys cant discuss something in PEACE and start ATTACKING each other and thier religion or thier nationality then DON'T expect a topic like this which has turned PATHETIC to be opened.
All of you wiat for my PM.
Also, one more thing, being on INDIAN FORUM (as some of you said) does NOT and I repeat does NOT take away the right of speech or expressing your opinion.
Hope that CLEARIFIES your MISCONCEPTIONS, if NOT, drop me a PM 😃
Topic Closed