Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I would agree with most of the people here that Pakistani dramas do have a quality. But I would also say, in amna's defense, that Indian dramas an be addicting because of all the music and camera effects.

I am sorry BUT I complete disagree with you on actors part, Humayun saeed, no doubt, is a great actor. but what about samina perzada, mahnoor baloch, Ali Aijaz, Atiq Odho, Talat hussain.. and the list goes on!

These actors have given real life and meaning to the characters!

Pakistani dramas portray more of reality rather than the fakeness that is seen in indian dramas, now come on! you know none of us will get married 3 4 5 times in our lives ( as in indian dramas) and that with our ex hubby! and/or everyone of us will get married to the biggest family in the city despite being from a real poor family!

Pakistani dramas are really a new trend, since you know PTV was the only channel that existed 5 6 years ago. So we cannot even judge the pakistani dramas and compare them to Indian Dramas.

Also, lets be serious... money is the biggest issue. The people in India are willing to put money into entertainment but in Pak majority is so to say "islamic" , investing money in entertainment would be seen as a sin.

Lets take the Drama "Ana", the producers/directors have spent total of 1 and a half crore in that drama and see how good that turned out to be? tell me if am wrong... I dont think I have seen any indian drama better than "Ana"
RedButterfLy thumbnail
I applaud Wini and KIM!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏
Dhruvie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I disagree with you...

SOME Pakistani Dramas are good...Yes, I believe Humayun Saeed is the best actor in Pakistan...He rocks...

For the rest of you...who are taking their time out to Blast at Indians and India...MIND YOU!...Do not forget that you are on an INDIAN MADE SITE...There may be few a Pakistanis here but there are a lot of Indians here...

And for your information...It does not matter if Indians are muslims/hindu/sikh/christain/etc...THEY ARE INDIANS...AND WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR COUNTRY --- The three colors in our tricolour represent our unity as INDIANS...

Edited by Dhruvie - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhruvie

I disagree with you...

SOME Pakistani Dramas are good...Yes, I believe Humayun Saeed is the best actor in Pakistan...He rocks...

For the rest of you...who are taking their time out to Blast at Indians and India...MIND YOU!...Do not forget that you are on an INDIAN MADE SITE...There may be few a Pakistanis here but there are a lot of Indians here...

And for your information...It does not matter if Indians are muslims/hindu/sikh/christain/etc...THEY ARE INDIANS...AND WE TAKE PRIDE IN OUR COUNTRY --- The three colors in our tricolour represent our unity as INDIANS...

then you indian also dont gforget to say that pakistani dramaz are nice .. your indian friend or may be you i m not sure who started this topic.. he/she said that pakistani dramaz are bad etc etc... what about that? appna gand nazar nahi ata... repest pakisatnies and get respect from pakistanies.. GOT IT

and we are also not here to listen to ur lecture about what indians are etc who cares...😛

taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes dhruvie
keep it in mind
this site should be indian but this forum is pakistani
so stay away from here if u dont like pakistan or pakistanis ,got it
and we damn care about ur three ,four ,five or six colours who cares here ,none
and we also damn care about ur dhan dhan dramas rung burangey costumes and ppl
they r just absurd with no sir pair
so dont even think u can scared us by saying we r indian and we proud to be indian ,hamare taraf se app indian ho yeh chokidar yah blah blah smjh aye baat
now ayenda kuch kehne se pehle soch lena k kya kehne ja rahe hoo
we here are just placing our point of view about our very own great drama and thats it
cute eyes thumbnail
IF THE INDIAN DRAMZ ARE CRAMP THEN Y U TERRORISTS WATCH IT. KEEP IN MIND THIS IS INDIA-FORUMS N NOT TERRORIST-FORUM [:P] [:P]
Dhruvie thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

then you indian also dont gforget to say that pakistani dramaz are nice .. your indian friend or may be you i m not sure who started this topic.. he/she said that pakistani dramaz are bad etc etc... what about that? appna gand nazar nahi ata... repest pakisatnies and get respect from pakistanies.. GOT IT

and we are also not here to listen to ur lecture about what indians are etc who cares...😛

Who said pakistani dramas are bad???!!!

Please read my post correctly...however, if you fail to understand English then I request thee to please renew your English skills!

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The person who posted this post is actually a Pakistani 😉 not an Indian...lol

And yea...The thing you called a lecture actually had affect on you...thats why you reacted to my post...lol

And don't give me orders by saying GOT IT?...got what??? 😕 Please get a life...

And I do not think, I said anything that may sound like I HATE Pakistanis...

Dhruvie thumbnail

Originally posted by: taurean

yes dhruvie
keep it in mind
this site should be indian but this forum is pakistani
so stay away from here if u dont like pakistan or pakistanis ,got it
and we damn care about ur three ,four ,five or six colours who cares here ,none
and we also damn care about ur dhan dhan dramas rung burangey costumes and ppl
they r just absurd with no sir pair
so dont even think u can scared us by saying we r indian and we proud to be indian ,hamare taraf se app indian ho yeh chokidar yah blah blah smjh aye baat
now ayenda kuch kehne se pehle soch lena k kya kehne ja rahe hoo
we here are just placing our point of view about our very own great drama and thats it

I will keep in mind whatever I want to....You don't need to tell me what to think and what not to!...Jeez People! 😆

Yes this forum is Pakistani....BUT THE SITE (THE MAJOR THING) is INDIAN! duh!😉

Don't say your dirty comments about my flag...I do not appreciate them...I will say it again and again- I love our tricolour...and your just jealous of our unity thats why you gave me a lecture on rang verange people... WE ARE DIVERSE...ALL those colors represent our diversity!....thats why America doesn't mess around with India...

So really...Thank you for making us feel special! 😉

Edited by Dhruvie - 17 years ago
cute eyes thumbnail
great dhruvie. way to go. 👏 👏 👏
taurean thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwww dhurvie and cute eyes really great
actually thats ur culture which u r showing here
i cant understand why u indian keep saying we are united and we r united
some times it feels as u urself dont believe in it and tries to affirm to urself
two three four or five colours thats why babri masjid have been martyred in india ]
u r really great nation very united
and the another thing if u r that much indian or something then why have u opened pakistani forum
just to show ppl that how much sacular u r
actually u r not
u just pretend to be
thats y u said
yahan per indian zayada hai
in lakhon indian k liye ek pakistani hee kafi hai
got it